“Good Food, Great Decorating”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Thani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Edmonton, Canada
“Good Food, Great Decorating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked here, mostly because it was giving away 1000 points on Open Table. When we walked in, I was taken aback by how beautifully decorated the large open room was. There were a lot of neat things, that I hope were authentic Thai, to look at.

The prices were very reasonable at about $15 per dish. My only complaint would be that there is no coconut rice on the menu. This is the only Thai restaurant I have ever visited that didn't have it. We shared a couple dishes. The green curry was fantastic. We had ours with beef. They will make any dish as spicy as you like. Given that green curry can be quite spicy at mild, I didn't ask for it above that level, but I wish I had. I would have liked it a little spicier. We had a cashew chicken dish as well that was very different than what we expected, but still good. It wasn't what we know as cashew chicken. It was more bitter and spicier.

Given its proximity to Sea World, and the quality of its food, I would highly recommend this place. Traffic around it is nuts, though. We were happy to wait out rush hour with a good meal and some drinks.

Washington, DC
“Slightly Americanized, but still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Get's really good reviews, so depends on if you've been to Thailand or not. The Papaya Salad is good, but slightly less fish sauce/dried shrimp(or zero) than traditional food, so they have westernized most things. That said, the Crispy whole snapper was good, but small, so we had to order a second. My in-laws did not love their Pad Thai nor Drunken Noodles with seafood, but probably because they were americanized a little. I did not try, but everything I had was 3-4 stars worth of quality, especially considering the non-asian patrons they typically serve.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank JeffWDC
El Paso, Texas
“Just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food at this restaurant was rather boring and salty. Thai food usually has more flavor. The Thai iced coffee was too sweet. The restaurant and waiters were nice though. The restaurant has Interesting decor and plenty of it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CGTL
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“"Bad Thai"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you like Chinese food and don't know fresh Thai food, you might like this restaurant. I had the Phad Lad Na which had a thick, gooey, bland sauce. It had lots of meat but little broccoli as pictured online. The rice noodles tasted like propane. I tried my friend's pad thai. It was so sweet. The restaurant was absolutely beautiful, however, we had take-out and did not actually eat there.

Sullivan
“Authentic Thai Food , Beautiful Restaurant with Thai Decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoy authentic Thai food and were excited to find this wonderful restaurant. The Asian servers were dressed in Thai clothing and very friendly and knowledgable. We enjoyed Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce and Penang Curry with Chicken. Both dishes were perfectly seasoned and nicely presented. I would love to eat here again! If you are a fan of Thai cuisine, you should visit Thai Thani!

1 Thank Elizabeth S