“Always The BEST Key Lime Pie”
Review of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - CLOSED

Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The Key Lime Pie here is absolutely perfect. The texture is perfect, it has just the right amount tanginess (if that's a word), and I just have to get it whenever we are in the area. We got there at about 5:30 p.m. and were seated right away, but there was a line by the time we left. Pumpkin ravioli always a great choice!!!

There are newer reviews for Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was looking forward to eating here during my stay at Downtown Disney. It did not disappoint. My steak frites was very good, and the meal my girlfriend had, she liked it as well. The service was nothing extraordinary. There is some kind of scenery that you can look out of, but it was raining so there wasn't much to see.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Perfect service, perfect food good prices! The calamaries are hmmmmmm.....and everything else too! try anything, it's an experience. Must try the macadamia nuts crusted chicken and its chutney!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

great for groups....servers executed on all fronts...food was really good and they had tvs on to watch sporting events

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were seated at the time of our reservations. Very family oriented & clean. Service was great. The hostesses were very friendly & engaging especially to my 7 yr old son. Food was very good.