“Good comfort food while on vacation.”
Review of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - CLOSED

Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We find ourselves venturing over to Wolfgang Puck often during our Disney stays when we are on fried food overload and need a late afternoon salad, pasta or some soup. In the past I have had the chicken soup and spaghetti maranara. This time we both adored the butternut squash soup. The dining room is clean and has a nice view, the service is good. I had the spaghetti bolanase this time, it was a bit different as it had peas and carrots in the sauce as well, it was a huge portion.

There are newer reviews for Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Limited menu ( who wants meatloaf when you go out to eat), terrible miso soup and worse sushi. The spaghetti was not edible either. The room temperature flatbread and water with lemon were about the only things that were above par. What a disappointment that experience was.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation for the dining room at Wolfgang Puck Cafe after reading some very positive reviews. Luckily, we were not disappointed!! The food was amazing! My parents both had the filet, which they loved. I enjoyed the lobster roll and my husband's pork chop was out of this world. If you want a great meal, I would highly recommend this place. Be prepare to spend some money though...and be patient with the seemingly slow, although accurate, service.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We started eating here about 8 years ago because it falls on the Disney Dining plan for a sit down meal. It was amazing back then. Everyone loved the pizza, desserts and everything else. Slowly but surely, the place has been in sad decline. I was in a party of four on Thursday night and my kids were excited to eat here as they remember the past times we had been there. (Way back actually, they don't seem to recall the only average meal from two years ago)

We got pizza as Wolfgang Puck is normally known for his pizza. DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING! The sauce was very acidic and I could probably have opened up a can of sauce from the grocery store and it would have tasted better. My decaf coffee came out lukewarm and the waitress never returned until later to fix it. We got the four cheese mac and cheese which was only average and also came out lukewarm.

I absolutely love the Wolfgang Puck at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas so this is such a huge disappointment. The reason this place is busy is because it is on the dining plan, and there are tons of foreign tourists who are really only there one time and don't come back anyway. So the management has obviously gotten lackadaisical about food quality. I thought this the last time, but had a couple of cocktails and wasn't really paying that much attention to it.

There are too many other restaurants in Downtown Disney to mess with this place. Skip it for sure. It is too much money for that kind of quality.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We enjoyed wolfgang puck cafe at downtown disney but we were on the disney dining plan so "money was no object". The $14 seafood personal pizza was large enough for two and had good quality ingredients - mozaralla, fresh shrimp, some kind of fancy olives I can't name and a thin crisp crust. The salmon with fennel, roast potatos and horseradish sauce was superb but pricey at $28. Dessert was good but not great - at least the key lime pie and a snickers cheesecake we sampled. These plus a couple of cokes cost $70 but this probably equates to more like $30-$40 on the dining plan. We liked the food but not the prices so much.