“So worth it”
Review of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - CLOSED

Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We loved this place create food and service. Very clean and organize quick service and it's Disney Dining Plan. I would make reservations though way ahead.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went to this restaurant for lunch. It wasn't too busy. The food was good. I ate the Chicken BBQ pizza, it was OK. The kids (3 and 4 years old) took the pasta and they didn't like the tomato sauce. My husband took a pizza and it was very good! The atmosphere was great too!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This used to be one of our Orlando favorites, but we were extremely disappointed last night. I ordered my favorite meatloaf, which must have been prepared days ago and was awful. My wife's salmon was only about 4 oz. Food is overpriced. We are sorry to say we won't be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

To start out waiter, did not give us much attention, again we were on Disneys Deluxe Dining plan. We were taken upstairs and seated in a large room,it was loud and we couldn't have a conversation..the food was good the wine list was a good one. We had pan seared scallops salads and steaks.. no complaints there, just should not be 2 meals per person, not worth giving up a meal , we eat all over Disney and love most of them not this one
s

1  Thank Sherry T
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I recommend the Bass. Its more of a noisy atmosphere but we were lucky to have a table in the back corner. Food was OK but not like some of the other restaurants that we dined at in Disney.