“Quality has slipped.”
Review of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - CLOSED

Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This used to be one of our Orlando favorites, but we were extremely disappointed last night. I ordered my favorite meatloaf, which must have been prepared days ago and was awful. My wife's salmon was only about 4 oz. Food is overpriced. We are sorry to say we won't be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

To start out waiter, did not give us much attention, again we were on Disneys Deluxe Dining plan. We were taken upstairs and seated in a large room,it was loud and we couldn't have a conversation..the food was good the wine list was a good one. We had pan seared scallops salads and steaks.. no complaints there, just should not be 2 meals per person, not worth giving up a meal , we eat all over Disney and love most of them not this one
s

1  Thank Sherry T
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I recommend the Bass. Its more of a noisy atmosphere but we were lucky to have a table in the back corner. Food was OK but not like some of the other restaurants that we dined at in Disney.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the meatloaf & chicken....I could cook both of these dishes @ home just as good if not better....they charge way too much for what you get.....

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been to Wolfgang Puck's before, but it had been a year or so. There menu has changed and really decreased in size. However, the service and decor have not changed. On this visit, I got the macaroni and cheese which was good, but the portion was huge and there was no way to finish it. Others got the squash soup and spring rolls and the half sandwich and soup. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was good.
I value this restaurant because they are very allergy conscience and always ask about them. As a person who has a food allergy, I really appreciate this!