“The best pizza around Orlando”
Review of Flippers Pizza

Flippers Pizza
Ranked #799 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Went in on a lark since it is a local place and found out that the pizza is delicious and the service was great. Will put this place on my list.

There are newer reviews for Flippers Pizza

Reviewed September 23, 2010

We arrived from the UK tired and in need of some good food. We were staying at the Doubletree Resort across the road and walked over to this small restaurant.

From the outside you will see tables on the sidewalk and it appears to form part of the mall. DO NOT be put off by the take away appearance.

We had local beers and a pizza that was made with half of my choice and half of my wife's choice. We could not eat it all but the pizza and local beer was excellent.

Our server was very helpfull he could not do enough for us.

All in all I would recoomend this place to visit if you are staying nearby or fancy a GOOD pizza,

Reviewed September 15, 2010

If I want pizza that is consistently good, I go to Flippers. Young people working there are always nice and often quite funny. They have a nice menu of items to choose from and the prices are fair so that a family can enjoy a good pizza without going broke. Very good, very fast, and a user-friendly internet on line order system that makes it even easier!

Reviewed June 4, 2010

This review is for the Lake Buena Vista location, can't find it for some reason on Tripadvisor. This was an easy location to get to, it is in a shopping center behind a McDonalds and Chevy's, across from the entrance to Disney World. Decor was kind of sparse, but it was clean, comfy, and a nice vibe to the place. Excellent waitress helped us, very nice person. Food was superb. Felt sorry for the tourists (a lot of them) going to TGIF Fridays, or whatever that chain slophouse was next door, they were missing out.

Reviewed November 9, 2009

While visiting Orlando (stayed at the Floridays Resort, I'm guessing the Flippers that delivered to our room was the one on State Road 535 since it's only a 5min drive from the hotel ) my friends and I were starving and needed some food fast! We picked out Flippers from all of the other menu's since it was well priced and wouldn't take long to deliver.. boyyy was I glad we ordered this pizza.. The cheese was out of this world..so edible! I'm not sure how to describe the pizza (wish I were a food critic at this point), The only thing I know is that I will definitely be ordering from here again. YUMMY AND DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!