“Flipper's is awesome.”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flipper's is awesome.”
Reviewed June 14, 2007

I love Flipper's pizza, pasta and pretty much everything on their menu. As for the guy in the previous review I personally don't believe him. I have been ordering from and eating at Flipper's for years and have known people that work there and they would never do that. Just because someone says they had a bad experience does not mean the food is bad as well. They have really great food and the staff is just as good. Don't let one bad review stop you from enjoying what is probably the best pizza ever in Orlando!!!!!!

1 Thank JKA24LUV

Atlanta, GA
“Great Pizza and Price”
Reviewed April 10, 2007

This restaurant is hidden in a strip mall behind a Chinese Restaurant. We went on a Friday night and this little place was packed-For a good reason the pizza is delicious, hand tossed with fresh toppings and a great value. Where else in Orlando can you feed a family of four for under $25.00?

2 Thank PickyGATraveler
Orlando
“Don't order to be delivered if you are HUNGRY!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2007

I ordered a sub at 12:52. I was told it would take 30-45 minutes. The sub finally arrived at 2:00PM. WHAT???? I was charged full price too!

K

Woodstock, Georgia
“They employ thieves!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2005

Ordered pizza to be delivered. When it arrived I was rushed by the hotel security because of where I was parked. Gave the driver the money that had already been counted out. When I got back to the room I realized I gave the driver the money from the wrong pocket. I gave him 1000.00 in cash that was my families vacation money. Called Flippers Pizza immediately and they said the driver had not gotten back yet. When he did get back he calimed he never had the money. By the time I got the sheriffs department involved evidently the driver had already stashed the money. The manager of Flipper's was very cold to the situation. I would never never never recommend a business that acts like that! I do put part of the blame on myself! Never carry cash and especially that much!

7 Thank Lite12