“Best pizza in Orlando”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2014

I live in SW Florida and wish there was a Flippers here! This pizza is delicious. Thin crust, real cheese, and a tasty sauce. We are picky pizza people, and found Flippers to be very yummy!

1  Thank Cassandra P

Reviewed October 2, 2014

We were told you couldn't but Flippers were superb. Great service, including a free large beer while we were talking to a waitress - that wouldn't happen anywhere in UK!! Even the smallest pizza (pie size?) was more than enough. Great looking superb tasting pizza - even on takeaway (which we did). We had had CiCi's pizza earlier - not in the same league!! Heck I can still taste that Pizza from weeks ago! Enjoy

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed September 29, 2014

Chicago has it all, flatbread pizza, thin crust, deep dish, stuffed, etc. Sometimes when you're on vacation, you just want a good pizza. That can be hard to find when you're out of town. This pizza was tasty by Chicago standards. I'd recommend if you happen to be in Orlando and looking for a good pizza choice.

Reviewed September 20, 2014

This is the best pizza that you will find anywhere. Period. If you don't like pizza, they offer different types of Italian fare, all of it is good. The service is excellent. The wine choices are not great but they have nice cold beer.

2  Thank FloridaRobin
Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

Great little place I hit while on vacation. The staff greet everyone as soon as they walk in. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a real brick oven (faux brick covering an electric/gas oven) but the pizza had a great taste to it. I could see ordering from them from time to time if I lived in the area.

1  Thank Todd C