“Great Pizza and Great service”
Review of Flippers Pizza

Flippers Pizza
Ranked #702 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
ma
“Great Pizza and Great service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were at the one near Sea World. Loved the pizza, salad, breadsticks and wine. Great service with a smile.

Visited January 2013

Florida
“PERFECT PIZZA!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We had Flippers Deluxe Pizza, perfectly cook. With Pepperoni, Sweet Italian Sausage, Green Peppers, Mushrooms & Onions. 12" Pizza only $12.99, great price this close to Downtown Disney. We eat here every time we go to Disney.
I Wish they had Coke!

DJ

Kokomo, Indiana, United States
“Didn't live up to the hype”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was really excited to try Flipper's Pizza after seeing its many TV commercials and ads in every tourist flyer, however it was just an average pizzaria that was rather pricey. They did offer timely delivery to our hotel room.

Greenville, North Carolina
“How Pizza Should Be Made”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family and I had pizza at two locations. The first time we ate pizza at this franchise, we ate at the location down in Kissimmee, FL. The second time, we ordered pizza from the Kirkman Road location to have someone deliver to our hotel.
At the Kissimee location, my wife and I ordered the Caprese D'Arugula for an appetizer, which was fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil. This appetizer would wet our appetite for delicious pizza. We ordered Carne Di Italia whereas my children received a cheese My Pie. Boy, I am glad that we ate here. My wife and I finished our 14-inch pizza so quick that we were were licking the pizza dish. My children loved their My Pie; it was the perfect size for both of my children.
At the Kirkman Road location, my wife and I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza. Just like our order from the Kirkman Road location, this pizza was very delicious. Obviously, this franchise KNOWS how to make awesome pizza to the point that we are eating like two ravenous lion eating its prey.
Both locations had amazing and professional services. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. In fact, I wish that this franchise was located in my neighborhood. This franchise would probably put out-of-business the pizza joints in my area. Worth visiting if you love pizza and in Orlando.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Truly the best pizza in Orlando. This is the only pizza place I will go to in Orlando. Their pizza is fresh and good.