“Cool Restaurant for the Family”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #273 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been here a few times with family. This last trip was with my 12 year old grandson who still enjoys going at his age. The aquariums throughout the restaurant are gorgeous and it's especially fun if you're able to garner seating nearby.

Eating at the Rainforest Cafe is a bit noisy but fun. The staff are all very welcoming.

The food is very good but the kitchen is a bit slow. This is a place to relax and enjoy with the family.

1  Thank Coach126
Write a ReviewReviews (6,690)

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Rainforest cafe is the best restraunt. The food and the cocktails are amazing and the surroundings are great. I would definatley going to everytime

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Food is high priced but worth it. Have never had a bad meal. Great kid's menu. Staff is prompt, courteous and friendly. Great dining experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Surprised my boys with lunch and they loved it. Its a relaxing place to eat and its cool to listen when it rains and the animals make all their noises. The staff is always smiling. Biggest piece of advice is get there early!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We've been doing T-Rex the past few years so decided to go back to Rainforest this year. It had been about 4 years since our last time and we were not disappointed. My wife and I both ordered their version of Chicken Parm. The sauce tasted like it came straight from a jar but it wasn't to bad plus since the chicken was tasty and great. Portion size was huge. The side spaghetti was about what you'd expect. The kids ordered chicken tenders of the kids menu and loved them. They appeared to be battered in panko, so were lighter and flakier and the kids loved them. Bill was $65 total with a $5 off coupon so can't beat that. One thing I did notice this year was the enormous crowds at Downtown Disney. The 1st night we attempted to go, our wait would have been 3 hours, so we left. I made reservations for a few days later and that saved us so make sure you do the same.