“Always Love stopping in.”

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
Ranked #4 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Nashville, Tennessee
“Always Love stopping in.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My Husband and I seem to always stop when we are at DTD. They are always busy when we arrive, but this is to be expected at any Disney Food and Beverage outlet. I highly suggest the Gold Rush! Ghirardelli deserves atleast one visit whether on vacation or if you live in the area!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Greenville,In
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were short on time and on our last day at Disney. We did take a moment and shared a chocolate, banana, sea salt caramel milkshake - Wow - one of the best things I have ever tasted! Highly recommend. Expensive, but well worth it. Go over to the store side - they are usually handing out free samples of chocolate!

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Best ice cream”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love their chocolate ice cream, with mash mellow & hot fudge inside a crispy waffle dish. To die for. They have many choices but I always go for what I love. Thank you. I'll be back.

Visited June 2013
“Best chocolate ice cream and hot fudge”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My 10 year old days this is the BEST chocolate ice cream EVER ; so rich! I split the hot fudge sundae with my dh. Delish. The service is fast. There are very few seating areas.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not worth the price, anymore. $9+ for whipped cream in a plastic cup!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The Sundae glasses are gone and are replaced by place glasses. You kidding me! These guys are charging you $9+ for Sundae's to be served in plastic glasses? Not only that, the Sundae's they serve have more whipped cream than icecream. I thought I ordered whipped cream for 9+ bucks.Ridiculious.
Instead of keeping up with the Quality to attract customers, these guys are just worried about the profits and cutting corners all over, resulting in mediocore products.

I sure know I can make my $9+ go farther than whipped cream in a plastic cup.

• Visited June 2013