“Grrrrrrrrreat Treats!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'm totally in love with the place and its treats. Cookie and Cream Ice-cream is always my favorite! No wonder why it's always sold out. The service is not as good as I expect to see on 'Disney' property,tho.

There are newer reviews for Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Okay. You pay a premium for the chocolate that is being sold, but, the service bar is worth the extra loot. The shake I ordered was really tasty and worth a second trip next time I visit Orlando. Keep in mind that you can buy Ghirardelli chocolate on the cheap at so many places that you don't really feel like you 'must have' something when your in there. It's the prepared desserts that get your money! Overall, tasty visit and if you love chocolate, worth a visit, or two.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have never tasted a sundae like that before. So unique and delicious. Go into the store side to get a free sample!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Just came back from our 16th straight year vacation at Disney World. My wife and I always kick off our first night by going over to Downtown Disney and having a Hot Fudge Sundae at Ghirardelli's. I look forward all year to going there and it is not the only sundae I get during the week. The outside dining is great, even though, you have to keep your eye out for a table during the busy hours. This is a must stop for a treat for the entire family.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Mrs Sam G stooped here twice in one day. We both prefer chocolate or vanilla to the combinations and we were not disappointed. The chocolate ice cream soda took me back to my childhood. Very good!