“Nice break from fast food at Disney”

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Ranked #83 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: Yachtsman Steakhouse in Disney's Yacht Club Resort is a dinner restaurant boasting high-grade steaks, succulent seafood, free-range chicken and juicy lamb dishes. The menu is rounded out with innovative children's choices for a satisfying family dining experience.A New England theme is the backdrop for this classic steakhouse where you can discover seasonal flavors every time you dine! Serving the best in quality, aged, grain-fed beef from the open kitchen that features a butchering room where the steaks are hand-cut, the chef has paired unique accompaniments with each entree, and the sommelier offers a wide selection of wines from both new- and old-world regions on the award-winning list.The Yachtsman Steakhouse takes special care of children's tastes with a menu that sports finger-licking grilled chicken strips, baked fish, pasta and grilled sirloin steak.For the finale, let the elegant dessert tray tempt you with creme brulee with rolled chocolate and fresh berries or seasonally inspired desserts.Watch chefs prepare your meal in the open kitchen as you relax in leather seats amongst gleaming brass and polished woodwork beneath knotty-pine beams. This Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts restaurant is a top-deck experience for the entire family!
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The wait staff, Beverly in particular, was the absolute best. It was a very nice restaurant, but Disney is "kid friendly," so you may find yourself near a table with an unhappy toddler to serenade you.
We ordered the filet mignon, two appetizers, and two drinks=$200.
I've had a better filet for less money, but we were eager to try this particular restaurant at the Yacht Club.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband I and I were staying at the Beach Club Villas and had a reservation for the Liberty Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. That day I got a little too much sun and did not feel like taking the bus to dinner. So we switched it up and went the the Yachtsman and WOW was it good!! Service was impeccable, the salad (grown in The Land) was fresh and tasty, onion rolls were delicious and my steak was the best I have had in years! Definatley worth the cost! We will return!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had my Fiance's birthday dinner here while we were staying at the resort. I was a bit worried with it being a Disney resort that it would not only be overpriced but would possibly not meant up to our expectations. But, our meal was fabulous! We eat steaks at nice steak houses on a regular basis and we were impressed. It was expensive but it was to be expected. Our server was phenomenal and very knowledge about. Get the Truffle Mac and Cheese you wont regret it! We were so happy that we live in Jacksonville so we were able to take our leftovers home to eat the next day!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We visited the yachtsman steakhouse while on vacation at Disney World. Our waiter Oscar was celebrating 25 years of service. We really enjoyed ourselves and we'll be back

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Returned here after 2 years. First experience was great. Were'nt disappointed the second time. Incredible selection of wines by the glass and some nice half bottles as well. Had a soft crab special. Im from Maryland & this dish floored me. I could have eaten 3 or 4 more, House salads & cheese plate were great as well. They has 1 12oz prime NY strip. We asked if we could share one. Not only did the say sure, but the kitchen halved it, plated it & halved all the sides as well. That's class. Desserts were magnificently crafted & presented. Wont miss this next time.