“Good Food, Good Service”

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Ranked #98 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: Yachtsman Steakhouse in Disney's Yacht Club Resort is a dinner restaurant boasting high-grade steaks, succulent seafood, free-range chicken and juicy lamb dishes. The menu is rounded out with innovative children's choices for a satisfying family dining experience.A New England theme is the backdrop for this classic steakhouse where you can discover seasonal flavors every time you dine! Serving the best in quality, aged, grain-fed beef from the open kitchen that features a butchering room where the steaks are hand-cut, the chef has paired unique accompaniments with each entree, and the sommelier offers a wide selection of wines from both new- and old-world regions on the award-winning list.The Yachtsman Steakhouse takes special care of children's tastes with a menu that sports finger-licking grilled chicken strips, baked fish, pasta and grilled sirloin steak.For the finale, let the elegant dessert tray tempt you with creme brulee with rolled chocolate and fresh berries or seasonally inspired desserts.Watch chefs prepare your meal in the open kitchen as you relax in leather seats amongst gleaming brass and polished woodwork beneath knotty-pine beams. This Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts restaurant is a top-deck experience for the entire family!
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We had been here one other time (years ago) and remembered it as being a pretty good place for steak, so we tried it again. Our memories were accurate, so we're not completely senile yet! :)
Wife and I both ordered steak (it IS a steakhouse) and she also ordered lobster. The steak was outstanding - very tender and cooked exactly to order, and the lobster was perfect. Our server (Kathy) was attentive without being overbearing. She was courteous and efficient and that's all one can ask.
Definitely a "come back" restaurant!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We enjoyed this so much last year, we decided to return. The steaks were even better than our previous visit, I had a rib-eye and my wife went for the 28oz Porterhouse (I had to help her get through it). Both were cooked to perfection. Our server, Yun, made the meal an experience with her friendliness and also knowledge of the wine. Great meal, will definitely return.

1  Thank Malefacent
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hands down one of the best steaks I have bad. I have been to all the top steakhouses....Lawrys, Ruth Chris, Morton's, Mastros and this is right up there. The porterhouse is my favorite, medium rare.
The sides are yummy!!! The dessert is yummy!!!
Service is great!!

1  Thank Limofam5
Reviewed November 14, 2013

if you like steak just go here when you go into the restaurant the meat is in a clear fridge were you can see the meat , the choice of steak is good from all different cuts of beef , and the taste is amazing , the service was excellent , the prices are expensive but you only get what you pay for however If your on the dining plan use 2 x table meals to go here you wont be disappointed . the best of Disney restaurants

1  Thank gary00
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is one of my favorites at disney. All the food was great but service was poor for the first time. We have had ricardo aka little ricky and john and before with excellant service. I have eaten here at least fifteeen times over the years. This was the first time it took 31/2 hours with a six year old. Other guests came in after us left way before us. Suzanne was our server and she was no where to be found for alot of the meal. We have more service from the other staff then here and she was not busy with other tables. My husband friend went last week and just came back and he told him we ate at the yachtsmen also and they had suzanne also and she was terrible and he told us another tabled had to be compted from her poor service. I think she needs to be moved to somewhere where she is not in fine dining. She is not up to the service that we usually get at all the signature restaurants. The food was great though. Service was Not what I expect from a signature dining.

1  Thank Lorraine L