“Fun place”

Neighborhood: Florida Center
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Fun place”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was my youngest son's choice and we had a good time. It's didn't seem overly expensive to me. It was very cold (as I've seen on other reviews), but our service (Eden I believe) was great. She was really sweet and we chatted a while about the area. The food was good, too. I ordered a burger, which I rarely do, and it was very good. Had my choice of cheese and topings. I substituted my fries for a side salad and it was HUGE and not your average side salad ingredients. It was yummy! My oldest son ordered the kid's pizza and kept talking about how good it was, especially the crust. Our waitress said they are made fresh there. The staff was really nice about letting us sit up top in the balcony when not many people were there so my son could watch the Seahawks game. They even changed a TV for him. We'd recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Romulus, Michigan
“Nice.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food was pretty average. Service was slow and it was not crowded. My son & husband liked all the TVs, games & memorabilia.

Visited September 2013
“Really expensive.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is really expensive my father in law went here with my brother and law and came back and said it was probably the most expensive thing he has ever eaten he was a pretty classy guy. And he said he got 6 wings and 2 little quesadillas and paid 60 bucks for them.

• Visited December 2012
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Enjoyed the experience and the food, only let down by the service which was average and the air con that was too cold.

Visited August 2013
Staten Island, New York
“pricey for a small meal”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

the restaurant atmosphere was really nice, but it was the food that had disappointed me because of the price. it could have been lesser if the meal were little to feed a family of four. would recommend you to read the menu before ordering in.

Visited July 2013