“Fabulous”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Everything was fabulous! The ambiance, service to he appetizers, cocktails, entrees and dessert! Will be going there again for sure! Great place!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,055)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was expecting much more considering its price and ranking for Orlando. It is a good restaurant but not exceptional as I experienced on other restaurants nearby. My waitress was very confused, and I had to request assistance to her assistant since she was never available. The sommelier recommended wine list was not impressive and my waitress was not able to serve a white wine correctly. Also I requested a Sword Fish with ratatouille and definitely it was not a ratatouille... It was good, but they should describe better. It was good, but I was expecting more.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

So i went this passed Saturday Nov16 to Season 52 in Dr Phillips, Orlando. Very welcoming employees, the server was an honest young man with great attitude and willing to serve. We were celebrating our anniversary so they had a post card ready at our table congratulating for our special occasion. Server brought a champagne bottle so my wife and i could toast. Ok to make the story short, my with order an entree that included half of maple chicken, and i order a stake with mash potato. After 5 minutes server came back apologizing due to they not having chicken for that entry. My wife with finished eating a flatbread (from the appetizer menu) which it wasant good at all. I ate the stake in literally 4 bite, the mash potatoes had no flavor no salt no butter, no gravy nothing. bad bad food. spceially when they have to keep it under 475 calories.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very leisurely meal, waiter very patient, ordered starters which were very tasty and waited until we had eaten them before deciding on the entrees which all looked and tasted very good then all the deserts were very small but enough after all the very tasty dishes, wish we had one near us

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is the fourth Seasons 52 we have frequented--all in Florida. Finally found one with good food and decent service in Orlando. Had a well prepared flatbread and a well prepared maple-glazed half chicken.
Although this is part of and-I believe-the first of this restaurant chain it was generally better than those in Boca Raton ,Ft.lauderdale and Boca Raton.
The drinks were generous as we'll.