“The Season To Be Out On The Open Dining Area”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After a long day of traveling and shopping my wife and I wanted to try a different restaurant for a change. We choose the Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Rd in Orlando. That was the first good choice. We elected to sit out back by the lake in the open dining area. Excellent second decision. The weather was perfect with the right amount of breeze and cool (for Florida) temps. Our server was Joshua, who was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We were looking for something on the light side since neither one of us was hungry. He suggested the wine flights with the accompanying flat breads. I choose the red, my wife the white wine. The reds were an excellent choice full bodied with structure. The whites not as oaky as she would have preferred. She had the steak flat bread while I choose the chicken. The steak flat bread was so so but the chicken was excellent. We then went ahead and ordered the chicken skewers. Moist and flavorful. We will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,978)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

First time here and was very impressed. Food was outstanding, wait staff first class and very knowledgeable and great atmosphere. One of our part is a vegan and it was no problem - he was able to order from the menu. Very nice wine selection, many by the glass. Will return!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We decided to dine at Season's 52, because it is a restaurant we had not dined at before. Also, because I had heard good reviews and it was close to the hotel we were staying. Everything we ordered on the menu was flavorful. We did feel that it was much slower delivering items ordered than other restaurants we have visited in the past. The manager did deliver our appetizer himself and took it off the bill as there were problems in the kitchen. We did appreciate him recognizing the problem and handling it one on one. We would dine here again if in area.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I tried this restaurant for the first time in February.2013. We had the flights and flatbreads. It was very good and the list of wines to choose from was larger than it is now (Sept 2013). Sometime between February and September, they have reduced the tasting menu to 3 reds and 3 whites with a flatbread for $15. The wines are okay but it would be better if it was back to the way it was 6 months ago.

This location is very picturesque, better than 2 other locations (not in Florida) that I have been to.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had one of the best lunches ! Had a wonderful salad made with very fresh ingredients and the grilled salmon was cooked to perfection! It had a great view and my friend I sat at the window overlooking the lake. Was wishing that a Seasons 52 was in my area of Maryland but the closest one is an hour and half away.