“Fresh food!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I recently converted to a vegetarian diet, and I was looking for a great place to go while traveling on business. Season's 52 was an excellent choice. The food was fresh, flavorful, and the waiter was awesome! He took the time to explain about the menu choices, and was very attentive, which sometimes doesn't happen when you are eating solo. I can't wait to try the one in Dallas!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times over the years and always had a reasonably good experience with other diners who rave about the place.
My most recent visit was particularly good - great food, wonderful service and a very good ambience, albeit much quieter than at other times of the year. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a great meal and wonderful service from Joel.The menu had a wide choice and each under 500 calories

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Our dining experience was set in a relaxed atmosphere after a busy day at Disney it was just he right place for us. The food was outstanding prepared to perfection. Service was done in a pofessional way. From Flatbread appetizer to our entree & scrumpous dessert topping it off we will be back. This was our 3rd time visiting Seasons 52 & every time its better than the last tilme. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had dinner with my wife and cousin. Cousin is from Orlando and quite familiar with this restaurant. I had the weekly special salmon, and my cousin had the weekly special grouper. Both were very well prepared and delicious. My wife - who has a smaller appetite, had the appetiser Ahi Tuna Tartare, which came in three cyllinders with tuna over a mousse of wasabi-avocado. She was really happy with her order. We all had desserts, and my cousin and I goaded each other into ordering two apiece (in case you don't know, the desserts are very small). It was really more than we should have eaten, but they were good. Plus, at Seasons, you can tell yourself that all entrees are 475 calories or fewer.