“As always out of this world”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We went on Sunday 2nd of June. We had the flat bread,chicken skewers, mushrooms,wild salmon, fillet Mingon and then four of their tiny deserts. We visit here every time we go to Florida and it never fail to impress. The staff are excellent and we can't wait to return/ their deserts are out of this world and every course was of the highest standard

Write a ReviewReviews (2,019)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The goat cheese flatbread is amazing! A little pricey but the food never disappoints. We usually sit by the bar where they have a piano player AND a tv screen so my husband can watch his games. I wouldn't bring the kids, but it is a perfect date spot.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my first time at Seasons 52 and I have to say that I really enjoyed my meal. The ambiance of the restaurant is really nice, the food was good (really enjoyed the shrimp flat bread) and the wine selection was great. I also really enjoyed that all their entrees are under 500 calories. I was very excited to learn that they have one in NJ. I will be visting very soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I attended as part of a large group for dinner. The menu choices were great - lots of variety and our meals were good. I did not like the wine suggestions, and ended up not drinking mine. It was also very cold, as we were seated below an air conditioning vent.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I am coming to realise the Orlando actually has a really good restaurant scene. Went to season 52 last night and was impressed! Flat breads are great and of course every dish is under 475 calories. Had a bone in sirloin and was impressed, still think it was more than 475 calories, it was a big steak! Would recommend this please, wine list is a little spendy but that's the way it goes sometimes