“Healthy, fresh food!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I enjoyed the tuna burger and salad with grains and mint. The ladies I dined with had the fish tacos and said they were very good. I am a more healthy eater/diner than they so I would be safe in saying I enjoyed the meal more than they did simply by virtue of my food choices. The venue was soothing and quiet, perfect for a business conversation. I will return when next I am in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I had dinner there on Saturday evening. I had requested a "quiet area of the restaurant" since I had eaten there before and knew the main dining room got pretty noisy. We were accommodated in a room adjacent to the main dining area; had a great view of the lake that the restaurant sits next to, and the noise level easily allowed for conversation. Our waiter was well trained - very pleasant and knowledgeable. The food, though, is the star of this experience. I had rainbow trout and my husband had scallops. Both were delicious. We also had the flatbread and mussels as appetizers; these too were excellent. The timing of the appetizers, followed by our main course, was just right. The shot glass size desserts were the perfect way to end the meal. I look forward to Seasons 52 expanding to Minneapolis some day!

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

It is nice to be on vacation and find a restaurant that is reasonably priced and has great food and service. Everything was great.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a great restaurant - I had never been before, so it was a lovely surprise !
The menu was great - we went for lunch - & the choice was superb. The shot glass desserts were to die for!Lovely surroundings, overlooking the lake and the waiting staff were so courteous, we can't wait to go back.

1  Thank ceb346
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant has a satisfying menu with light and not so light offerings. Presentations and preparations are wonderful. Staff training is as you would hope for a restaurant of this calibre. Kati was efficient, professional and friendly.

1  Thank FredLRI