“Great food, good service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had a great dinner at the Orlando Season 52. The appetizers/starters were wonderful, I liked my tuna steak, but frankly the dishes around me looked even better. The wine list is good, with some weird things on it (like orange blossom pinot grigio) and their dessert shots are fantastic. Service was good and helpful in making the right choices.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,042)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love the ever changing menu, great wine selection, and knowing that I'm not going to over eat. I eat hear a few times every year.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I hosted a luncheon for 30 for my dad's 80th birthday, with attendees from all over the country. I selected this restaurant out of a bunch of other great fine dining proposals because of the menu and view of the lake. I'm all about great views!

The menu sounds simple, but typically, I've found that if a menu is understated, that's because they want to let the ingredients speak for themselves. And they do! Everyone enjoyed their meals immensely. The waitstaff were incredibly attentive and took care of everyone as if they were the only ones dining.

On to the view...well, when we were there, not much of one. When we showed up, wouldn't you know it? A Construction crew was right outside my window, blocking the terrific view that sold me on this restaurant. I was heartbroken to have this mar the experience. We wound up pulling the curtains, defeating the purpose of having the luncheon there.

I waited about a week to vent my frustration, giving myself time to simmer down. I sent the sales rep an email explaining my disappointment, hoping that this wouldn't happen to someone else. I received a prompt reply and apology from the sales rep and regional manager. Turns out, they were just as surprised as I was that the crew was there. The management quickly offered a solution, which I felt was very fair and accepted.

Seasons really does do their best to ensure a good dining experience. Other businesses should take note.

Thank you, Seasons52!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had never been to a Seasons52 before but the reviews were glowing and we were looking for a nice place to eat to start the new year. We had an order of the Portobello flatbread and my wife ordered the lamb tbone chops while I had the grilled trout. The flatbread was wonderful and we both enjoyed both our own and each other's entree choices very much. We even ordered a couple of the mini-mousse desserts which were delicious but too small. We resisted the temptation to get seconds on the desserts, saddened that the nearest Seasons52 to our home is about 2.5 hours drive away. If we make it there someday, hope it is as good as the one in Orlando. It is an handsome restaurant both inside and out.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

my husband and I travel quite often and thus have had our share of good dining experiences. This place was BEYOND anything we have ever had. It tops even our favorites in DC - and that says ALOT.

The food was incredible, the service was great - very very very good experience.