“A lovely evening at Seasons 52”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
New Hampshire
“A lovely evening at Seasons 52”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I accompanied my husband to Orlando for a convention. He is busy most nights with business dinners, but had this night open for us to dine together. Based on TA reviews, I chose Seasons 52 and we were not disappointed. Coming from NE the weather was not cold, but there was a breeze, however since they had outdoor heaters we chose to sit outdoors overlooking the lake and it was a very good choice. More on that later. Our server was friendly and attentive and made some very nice recommendations. We both chose appetizers from the nightly specials menu. Mine was a tomato carpaccio salad and my husband had a wild mushroom flatbread. Both were delicious. We ordered the same entree, the scallops with a pearl pasta and roasted asparagus and ate every bite. The desserts are those little shooter things and were not only tasty, but I always like that small size dessert. Just a little something sweet after a very nice meal. After we were done and walked back into the restaurant to leave I could not believe how noisy it was inside. There were only about six tables full outdoors, but every seat at every table indoors was taken. It made for quite the cacophony of voices, tinkling glasses and general noise that I am not sure I would have enjoyed. We had a nice quiet dinner outside and if that is what you are after, I would recommend the patio as long as the weather allows. We would absolutely go back, in fact my husband made reservations for a business dinner there another night on our trip. A good choice for a delicious meal and they will meet any special dietary needs you may have; low fat, sodium, etc.

• Visited October 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had wanted to try Seasons 52 for quite some time and finally got around to it during a recent trip to Orlando. She had the quail, I had filet mignon. They were both perfectly seasoned and cooked. The sides were outstanding as well. Service and ambience was exceptional, making for a very memorable experience. On top of all this, the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend Seasons 52. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to try the Tampa location.

• Visited October 2012
boston, ma
“Never fails to please”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in Florida. Good food, attentive service and nice dining room. There is outside seating overlooking a small lake. Prices are reasonable.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Always a special occasion when you dine at Seasons 52 in Orlando”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food is superb and very well priced for an up market restaurant in a great part of town. Like similar restaurants you need to choose carefully from the wine list or the bill can rocket out of control

Visited October 2012
Claremont, California
“Not much food for the price”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is very nice inside, and would be fun with a group of family, friends, or for date night. The big open dining room is pretty. The menu consists of items each under 500 calories (if I remember correctly), and when your dish arrives you can tell :-). I ordered a scallop dish that had about 4 or 5, and a million asparagus spears. It didn't seem like a complete dish for the price, although maybe I'm used to less healthy dishes when I eat out. My husband's meat dish was way too rare and unfortunately had to be sent back. To make up for it they gave him some complimentary soup, which was a nice gesture but not what he wanted so it was mostly wasted. If a friend wanted to go there I would try it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Visited July 2012