“Amazing food and service”
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #125 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My family and I ate here on our last visit to Walt Disney World during spring break. This restaurant is located in Disney's Wilderness Lodge and has beautiful views overlooking the pool area. I have personally never stayed at the Wilderness lodge, but it seems very nice.
The seating area itself is a lot smaller than I expected it to be, but it allowed for wonderful service. I really enjoyed the mushroom soup as an appetizer. Believe the hype; it is as amazing as everyone says! It is plated beautifully and is a must for everyone.
As a main dish, I had the Berkshire pork. The pork itself was juicy and flavorful, but the rice was a bit too spicy for my liking.
During this vacation, we celebrated my 16th birthday, so our waiter brought me berry cobbler for dessert. This is, by far, the best cobbler I have ever had. My parents thought it was so good, they changed their dessert orders to have cobbler as well.
All in all, the food and atmosphere of this restaurant is fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for high class dining.

2  Thank DisneyGirl345
Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

last time we had eaten at yachtsman steakhouse and i wanted to try a different signature restaurant. had received some advice this would be a great place to go. Wow, was that right.

the only thing i was disappointed in was i had been told the dress code was strictly followed. so when it was 90 degrees out i had worn a pair of dressier jeans and a polo shirt. walk in, and there's guys in there with shorts, sandals on and i'm like what?? Wish i would have known.

i ordered the northwest trio. venicin/sausage/bison. chef recommends medium rare which i am good with. all of them, just excellent. my wife had the filet. I had 3 different glasses of wine, all were great. They were all some type of cab sauvignon.

she ordered a dessert, but i said i was ok and was going to pass. to my surprise, the waitress brought me out something too and they didn't charge us for it. i also happened to mention it was our 5th anniversary, and they brought out a little champagne and our glasses had a buzz lightyear and tinkerbell characters lit up on our glasses. A very nice touch.

it was a pricey dinner, but worth every penny. we will definitely be going back.

3  Thank ohioguy0301
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My parents and I enjoyed a fantastic dinner here. I had the cornish hen, it was absolutely delicious. My dad had the bison, also mouth watering. The service and atmosphere, made our dinner even better. From start to finish, every question we had was answered and every need we had was attended to. This was my first time to this restaurant, and I will most certainly be back. Do not miss this Disney dining experience.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We just celebrated our anniversary at this restaurant. Service was attentive, but not intrusive. They surprised us with a complimentary champagne toast, which was a special touch. We started with the mussels, and they were divine. Between the scallops and the filet, it was difficult to decide which was better. Everything was presented beautifully, and the food was prepared perfectly. Very delicious and exceptional quality. The chef visited the table next to us to address allergy concerns of a parent before ordering. Very personal touch :) The restaurant is a gem, and a must to revisit. Enjoy, you won't be disappointed! Next time I will have the house specialty; Planked Salmon! YUM. P.S. The Cobbler for dessert.....perfect ending!

1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Well this used to be one of our favorites but quite frankly it has gone down through the years. We find the menu to be uninteresting and very pricey. Last time we were there, my daughter's filet was under cooked, took forever to come back from the kitchen...was still under cooked. Didn't want to wait again as we were all about finished. We gave up. Ordered dessert and to our surprise was not offered any compensation for her meal being messed up. Personally, a dessert on the house to her was in order...I have to ask? Forget that, I'm not coming back!

3  Thank palmcityfoodlover