“Good food, nice ambiance”
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #193 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurant is pretty expensive, but the food is very good and the so is the ambiance. Totally different experience than the Roaring Fork, the fast food restaurant at this hotel.

1  Thank Mirch
Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate at many restaurants during our stay at WDW and this topped all of them. The food and wine was spectacular. Highly recommend the salmon and the cobbler.

1  Thank SethCincinnati
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had dinner here Sept. 21, the last night of my Disney vacation. The service here is excellent, our waiter had no problem going through the menu with us and explaining in detail every dish that we had a question about. As an appetizer we had the bacon con fie which we weren't crazy about. For dinner we both ordered the filet mignon and it was DELICIOUS. It was cooked perfectly, I had no complaints. The wait staff made sure our water glasses were always full and we were checked in on regularly. Overall a great experience at a beautiful restaurant. Will definitely return!

2  Thank Catee123
Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was ou first time at this beautyfull restaurant. The mushroom soup was an experience you will remember all your life... so tastefull. The halibut was disapointing... to salty... The salmon is a WOW...

1  Thank RichardFrancine
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were really looking forward to our visit. We were thinking of booking to stay at WL for a Christmas trip.
I asked for a wine recommendation (informing our server, who was great, of my preferences), as I hadn't tried any of those on the menu. A different server brought over the wine for tasting and it had to be refused. The second server was not to know that I can lip-read - he was appalling rude about me in full view of me and other guests - discussing the situation with other servers, disfavourably. We informed management, but felt that the issue was being 'smoothed over' rather than tackled effectively - let's hope we are wrong. We will not, however, be returning.
One bad apple....