WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #85 of 3,680 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Louis, MO
“One of the best meals I have tasted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'll admit, I'm not a foodie. I'm just as good with a chicken tender as I am with a good steak. But this meal was incredible start to finish. Our party shared the mushroom soup and I absolutely hate mushrooms - but this soup was the best soup I have ever had! YUM!!! Our table ordered the buffalo, salmon, chicken and scallops. I tried all of it, including the sides, and I can't pick which one was the best - they were all fantastic. Spend the extra money and go here if you are a foodie or just want to splurge on a great meal!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kassie C

Tallahassee
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to several "signature" restaurants at Disney, and they often fall short of the mark...but not this one. If you want the "signature" dining experience, but you don't have Victoria and Albert's money, then go to Artist Point. Artist Point is truly good, and won't completely break the bank...particularly if you bring your own bottles of wine and pay the corkage fee instead of purchasing bottles from the restaurant itself. The only problem is that this place is very heavy with the seafood, and so if you're allergic - or just don't like it - the menu will be incredibly limited. This said, the non-seafood items are very good indeed (rack of lamb, buffalo strip steak, etc.). I highly recommend the confit of natural bacon...or what I call pork belly. Really, really, really good. Very good service here as well. Good place for adults, and perhaps very well-behaved (older) children.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Puppy D
Kewanee, Missouri
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

App's, service, entree, desert were all 5 stars. Get the pork belly and mushroom soup for app. Swordfish or buffalo steak for entree and any desert we had was spot on. I wish I remember server's name (Sean?)but he was well versed in everything on menu and how it would be prepared and made our experience their even better. Pricey but worth it.

Visited May 2013
“Gastronomic Artistry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We celebrated our tenth anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Second time at this restaurant, and I'll go back again. Service was great. I ordered the copper river wild king salmon and it was cooked just right and delicious. If you go try to sit by the windows for the best ambiance. My husband ordered a chocolate cake for our anniversary which was so good I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting. All in all - a very good experience.

• Visited May 2013
East Hanover, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great atmosphere & food. Service is wonderful. My waiter made a great wine recommendation for me. I had the seafood gazpacho as an appetizer ... very good. For an entree I had the buffalo strip steak with truffle mac n cheese. I savored every bite. The steak was cooked perfectly & the mac n cheese was heavenly. This restaurant is on the pricey side but soo worth it.

Visited May 2013