“Gastronomic Artistry” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #75 of 3,632 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Gastronomic Artistry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We celebrated our tenth anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Second time at this restaurant, and I'll go back again. Service was great. I ordered the copper river wild king salmon and it was cooked just right and delicious. If you go try to sit by the windows for the best ambiance. My husband ordered a chocolate cake for our anniversary which was so good I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting. All in all - a very good experience.

East Hanover, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great atmosphere & food. Service is wonderful. My waiter made a great wine recommendation for me. I had the seafood gazpacho as an appetizer ... very good. For an entree I had the buffalo strip steak with truffle mac n cheese. I savored every bite. The steak was cooked perfectly & the mac n cheese was heavenly. This restaurant is on the pricey side but soo worth it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MchelD
Boston
“Excellent meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have ever had at WDW!!! The food was fantastic and so was the server!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank WDWFan06
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Hidden gem among the Disney properties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined with my family on vacation this week. Of all my times to Disney, this was my first at Artist Point - discovered it while booking some of our usual spots and decided to give it a try. It was a terrific choice. Food was fantastic - the salmon was literally the best my girlfriend had ever had. Halibut that I had was fresh, well prepared, and tasted great. Service was excellent in usual Disney fashion - our waiter Keith was extremely knowledgable with detailed descriptions on each item on the menu and kept the evening fun with his witty personality. I can't wait to go back, and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it to others!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I knew we were eating at a signature restaurant at our Walt Disney Resort; but I didn't realize how incredible the food would be. To top it all off the service was quick and the atmosphere was very kid-friendly. We started off with an Artisan Cheese Platter. Only 3 cheeses but very scrumptious. My husband and I shared both a filet mignon entree and seared diver scallops. The scallops came with a perfectly done asparagus risotto. The filet was served with hominy-lobster grits that was so creamy and delicious. We ended our meal with a chocolate trio that included a chocolate panna cotta. The service was quick and my kids were content (the kids menu is full of choices).

2 Thank Pebbles079