“Excellent meal!!”
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #150 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have ever had at WDW!!! The food was fantastic and so was the server!!

1  Thank WDWFan06
There are newer reviews for Artist Point

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined with my family on vacation this week. Of all my times to Disney, this was my first at Artist Point - discovered it while booking some of our usual spots and decided to give it a try. It was a terrific choice. Food was fantastic - the salmon was literally the best my girlfriend had ever had. Halibut that I had was fresh, well prepared, and tasted great. Service was excellent in usual Disney fashion - our waiter Keith was extremely knowledgable with detailed descriptions on each item on the menu and kept the evening fun with his witty personality. I can't wait to go back, and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it to others!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I knew we were eating at a signature restaurant at our Walt Disney Resort; but I didn't realize how incredible the food would be. To top it all off the service was quick and the atmosphere was very kid-friendly. We started off with an Artisan Cheese Platter. Only 3 cheeses but very scrumptious. My husband and I shared both a filet mignon entree and seared diver scallops. The scallops came with a perfectly done asparagus risotto. The filet was served with hominy-lobster grits that was so creamy and delicious. We ended our meal with a chocolate trio that included a chocolate panna cotta. The service was quick and my kids were content (the kids menu is full of choices).

2  Thank Pebbles079
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I ate here by myself last week and really enjoyed it. It's part of Disney's Wilderness Lodge, whose lobby definitely needs to be seen--it's very impressive. So is this restaurant. My appetizer was a slab of bacon with an egg on top and, despite the fat and calories (or perhaps because of them), was utterly delicious. My entree was swordfish dish, and my dessert had three small types of chocolate. Both these dishes were also really impressive. Service was attentive, and the noise level was fairly low or at worst average considering this restaurant is in a Disney hotel and was pretty crowded. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely want to eat here again if I am in the area again.

1  Thank Soxfanfrommaine
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Of the three meals ordered two were overcooked. The filet mignon was ordered medium and had no pick center. The swordfish was also grilled too long resulting in a dry, less-than-memorable main course. The highlights of the meal were the mushroom soup, sourdough bread, asparagus risotto and the cobbler. We enjoyed many good meals at Disney on our trip I have no reason to try Artist Point again.

2  Thank Tracy W