“Hidden gem among the Disney properties” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #95 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Hidden gem among the Disney properties”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined with my family on vacation this week. Of all my times to Disney, this was my first at Artist Point - discovered it while booking some of our usual spots and decided to give it a try. It was a terrific choice. Food was fantastic - the salmon was literally the best my girlfriend had ever had. Halibut that I had was fresh, well prepared, and tasted great. Service was excellent in usual Disney fashion - our waiter Keith was extremely knowledgable with detailed descriptions on each item on the menu and kept the evening fun with his witty personality. I can't wait to go back, and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it to others!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I knew we were eating at a signature restaurant at our Walt Disney Resort; but I didn't realize how incredible the food would be. To top it all off the service was quick and the atmosphere was very kid-friendly. We started off with an Artisan Cheese Platter. Only 3 cheeses but very scrumptious. My husband and I shared both a filet mignon entree and seared diver scallops. The scallops came with a perfectly done asparagus risotto. The filet was served with hominy-lobster grits that was so creamy and delicious. We ended our meal with a chocolate trio that included a chocolate panna cotta. The service was quick and my kids were content (the kids menu is full of choices).

2 Thank Pebbles079
Bangor, ME
“Top restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I ate here by myself last week and really enjoyed it. It's part of Disney's Wilderness Lodge, whose lobby definitely needs to be seen--it's very impressive. So is this restaurant. My appetizer was a slab of bacon with an egg on top and, despite the fat and calories (or perhaps because of them), was utterly delicious. My entree was swordfish dish, and my dessert had three small types of chocolate. Both these dishes were also really impressive. Service was attentive, and the noise level was fairly low or at worst average considering this restaurant is in a Disney hotel and was pretty crowded. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely want to eat here again if I am in the area again.

1 Thank Soxfanfrommaine
St. Louis, , Missouri, USA
“Expected a better meal from Disney Signature Dining”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Of the three meals ordered two were overcooked. The filet mignon was ordered medium and had no pick center. The swordfish was also grilled too long resulting in a dry, less-than-memorable main course. The highlights of the meal were the mushroom soup, sourdough bread, asparagus risotto and the cobbler. We enjoyed many good meals at Disney on our trip I have no reason to try Artist Point again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tracy W
Orlando, Florida
“Easily one of the best in Orlando!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is definitely a go-to restaurant for special occasions! We celebrated my father-in-law's 80th birthday and Mother's Day here this year. The food is always outstanding - fresh ingredients prepared and presented creatively which showcase the theme of the Wilderness Lodge resort. Service is on a par with any high-end restaurant along with the little touches that set Disney apart from the crowd. Don't be afraid to make special requests because in my experience they will move mountains to make it happen. Yes, the dress may be a bit more casual than at other restaurants of this caliber but I find it appropriate given the location.