“Always great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #99 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Menu and atmosphere reflect the northwest beautifully! Food is prepared well and tastes amazing. This is always a "must eat" when we are at Disney!

Visited March 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Has lost its luster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Artist Point used to be our favorite Disney restaurant but in recent years its really lost its upscale feeling. Our guess is that this is due to the Disney dining plan which in our opinion has brought down all of Disneys fine dining restaurants. In the past, people actually followed the dress code but now there are people in tank tops and flip flops which takes away from the ambiance of fine dining. If I wasn't paying so much this wouldn't bother me but a meal here for a family of five is easily about $225.00. If you do go- be sure to get the mushroom soup and the plank salmon - they are famous for both.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Juliet R
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My son and I dined here and both had a good meal. We both had the buffalo and it was good. I had the mushroom soup and we shared and enjoyed. Bread was great and the butter with black sea salt and truffle oil for dipping was a nice touch. Swiss chard and truffle Mac and cheese were great as well. This may be worth a look on your Disney adventure.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Tony K
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“High-quality and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food is very high-quality and the service is excellent. Located around the Bay Lake, it is easily accessible.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MeggieMac3
northampton
“Over-rated Step above Cafeteria Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I met friends here for an "upscale" dinner a week ago. It was disappointing, to say the least. I had the Buffalo. My wife had the signature salmon on a cedar plank. My steak was served cold (not hot, not luke warm). The accompanying sides were also cold. My wife's salmon came out luke warm and her accompanying sides cold. There is no excuse for items arriving at the table cold. Shameful. Making matters worse, my steak had plenty of fat and a vein in it. Again, unacceptable for one of Disney's premier restaurants. We also weren't impressed with the waitresses dressed like extras from the old TV show, Bonanza. The last time we eat in Orlando we dined at Emeril's in Universal. Do yourself a favor and go there every day and twice on Sunday before going to Artist Point. It is getting typical of Disney restaurants lately--bad food and high prices, geared towards out of town tourists with discounts on the food. All the above leads to declining and embarrassing quality.

• Visited March 2013