“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Ranked #100 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clayton, North Carolina
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had been to this restaurant several years ago and enjoyed it then, it is still a great place to eat. Four of us had reservations for dinner, we all had three different entrees. The theme of the restaurant is food/wine of the northwest. I had cedar planked salmon, for starters I had the mushroom soup. The soup is creamy and delicious, although it was a little heavy on the bacon flavor and not as much of the mushroom flavor came through. The salmon was cooked to perfection and was delectable. I tasted the buffalo steak that my son-in-law ordered medium rare and found it to be very flavorful and tender. We skipped dessert this time but in the past I have had the blackberry cobbler, and it was mouthwatering good. Have a great meal at Artist Point.

• Visited November 2012

Columbia, Maryland
“Never been disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We have eaten there a few times and enjoyed each time because of the quality of the food and the service. This last visit I had a scallop dish that was wonderful. They are very accommodating for dietary issues which my wife has with salt. On one visit the Chef came out to talk to her. Now that is what I call excellent service. Appointments are needed although this last visit the week before Thanksgiving we had to problem getting a same day reservation at a reasonable time. Their planked salmon is also very good.

Visited November 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband, daughter and I had dinner there last night as the celebration meal for them finishing the half marathon the night before. We would have preferred the California Grill, but couldn't get a reservation. This was the only "Signature" restaurant that we could get one so close to the date. As a previous reviewer said...now we know why. Service was very slow. Wait time between taking the order, delivery and the next course seemed like forever. Food was just ok for the price. We have friends who own a great place in Winter Park and I guess we have been spoiled. Should have just made the drive and gone there.....The Ravenous Pig. Food is off the hook and service is perfect. We will be back for the Princess in February and since that is a morning race, we will make reservations for breakfast at Kona Cafe. Would rather have Tonga Toast than what we had for dinner at Artist Point.

Des Moines, Iowa
“A Nice Change of Pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

While on vacation with my family, I had the opportunity to have have my mother-in-law watch the kids so that my wife and I could grab a "nice" dinner alone. We decided to check out the Artst Point restaurant and overall it was a nice experience. It is costly - as you would expect at a Disney resort but the food was very good. The filet mignon was good although there were not as many options as I would have thought for such a nice restaurant. The appetizers were fairly eclectic and they could stand to add a few more "upper-level" options. The service was good and it was a nice atmosphere and overall a good evening and food.

Visited October 2012
NC
“Great food in child friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Located in Wilderness lodge, this place has the National Park feel to it. Great food and wine with good kids choices and service. Excellent place for a high end meal where your kids are welcome!

Visited November 2012