“Great Theme Park Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Emeril's Orlando

Emeril's Orlando
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Orlando CityWalk
Description: Located at the epicenter of Universal's CityWalk®, Emeril's bustling eatery overlooks the park's lagoon and all of the action of this thriving Orlando hot spot. The free standing two-story building is a high-energy, creative environment for fine food and wine, with soaring thirty-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, stone walls, and iron staircase that lend the feel of an industrial warehouse loft. At the center of this modern food studio is an open kitchen and chef's food bar, where lucky guests can watch up close, the chefs at work. The restaurant's second floor offers two private party rooms that feature oak barrel slat ceilings, a 10,000 bottle wine gallery, and an intimate chef's tasting room that seats 8.
Houston
“Great Theme Park Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Emiril's was a sanctuary amidst the chaos oh Universal Studios. Our tea glass was never empty, lunch service had white table cloths, and the food offerings were diverse. Thank you for serving healthy food at an economical price.

glen ellyn, il
“Reviewers can be wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I also saw the negative reviews and was a little worried. yes the place is expensive but the best restaurants always are and this is a resort area. The service we had was great, attentive without being overpowering, and the food was worth the price. The redfish with andouille crust was fantastic, the gumbo lived up to its hype, and we got the 32 ounce porterhouse and it was well prepared. Try the barbucue shrimp, New Orleans style, and soak the sauce with your bread. I recommend the place!

1 Thank marcus81
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food is everything you would expect from Emeril! and when we told the waiter that my daughter loves to cook the staff took her for a tour of the kitchen.

Visited February 2013
Boston, MA
“Great service, very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We saw the mixed reviews and hesitated, but I am glad we came here. We had wonderful service, great people watching from our table (at the window overlooking CityWalk) and the food was very good. I had a fish special with shrimp risotto which I really liked, my husband had the andouille crusted fish which was good (I tried a bite) but a little heavy in my estimation. One daughter had steak, the other scallops and they ate everything. Started with beautiful fresh oysters, no desserts for us, they have large portions.

Visited February 2013
Big Stone Gap, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we've eaten here 200 times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

where to start? This is not everyones resturant, it will never be worth it to some, overpriced is a common theme in these reviews. I would almost bet the farm that I have spent $40,000.00 over the past 15 years eating here , and I will never regret one thin dime parted with . In the varried lunches, dinners quick bites at the bar ,over the years ,I have truly only been slightly disappointed with the food once-- and I should have known I would'nt like it ,before I ordered this particular meal. So 199 times out of 200 I was pleased beyond words!! My wife ,Cassandra ,and I are greeted by name at the door, and have always been treated like we own the place . The service has always been impecable ,the food , the ambience , the experience is meant to take 3 hours to enjoy ! This is a destination--not just a meal, an experience --not just dinner. Have the tasting menu -- with the wine pairing, (if you are staying on site and don't have to drive) ! Don't even look at the menu ! Just walk in and ask for the table in the corner of the vestible,(so you can watch people walking by outside ) and enjoy the meal -- and the moment . Don't even look at the bill in the resturant , just plop down your card and tell the waitstaff to add 20 percent or if you were truly happy , really leave them a tip - a crisp C note is always welcome! We are truly thankful for this restaurant. Some of the best memories of my life are from meals shared witth family and friends here. This review may sound strange or ring unbelievable, but I assure you ,it is written with plane tickets in hand ,and lord willing ,We will once again have back to back meals to remember this weekend at Emeril's See you soon Eddie!

• Visited January 2013