“Great Pizza”

Ranked #188 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Before visiting Orlando we planned eating at Giordano's and we're glad we did. We tried two different pizzas. My husband and son love deep dish pizzas so they ordered a Meat and More Meat. I ordered the Tropical Delight (thin crust). It took about 45 mins. for the deep dish (the server told us when we placed our order). Both pizzas arrived at our table at the same time. The pizzas were delicious b/c the ingredients were so fresh. We were all very pleased with our order and couldn't believe how many pieces we had left to take home. If you enjoy pizza (deep dish or thin crust) don't miss this great pizza place with good service.

1  Thank love2bncharleston
Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This location is just as good if not better than the Giordano's in Chicago area. I always order the medium thinking I can put away half now and half the following day.... There is SO MUCH Cheese this is an impossible task. The pizza is amazing to say the least. I ordered the Meatballs, Sausage,Pepperoni and bacon.... OMG the actually put i think 25 full size meatballs in the pizza. Every slice and bite was full of MEAT Goodness.. You need to check this place out anytime you are in Florida or the many locations in Chicago. Only wish they delivered to CANADA.... BTW They deliver to most of the HOTELS in the Disney area!!! Enjoy.. Remember don't eat lunch before coming to this place for dinner.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was planning to go to a steak place and on the way there we saw a billboard saying 'Giordano's on the right'. My boyfriend and I went to Chicago a couple years ago and ate at the Giordano's there and so we were immediately excited and opted for deep dish pizza instead of steak.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every trip we make to Orlando usually 1-2 times a year we are sure to stop at Giordano's. Giordano's offers stuffed pizza which I have not had anywhere else. The pizza is pricey and you have to wait longer for it to be made but it is worth the time and worth every penny. If you want delicious pizza this is the place to visit. I only wish we had a Giordano's in Naples.

1  Thank longcox
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went there after an long day in the hot sun and it was delicious. Ordered the medium suffed pepperoni pizza and cheesy bread. Bread was very good and sauce was delicious.
The pizza was absolutely delicious. I am a new york style pizza guy but this thing was awesome. So much cheese and flavor was great.
Service was good, it was busy but server did a good job but there was a balloon twister there that made great balloon figures for the kids.
I would definately go back.

2  Thank patrickim