“Not inexpensive, but a great time.”

Kings Entertainment Orlando
King's Bowl Orlando Packages
Ranked #4 of 160 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kings Dining & Entertainment offers a memorable dining and entertaining experience unlike any other. Kings Dining & entertainment boasts a restaurant-first approach with amazing scratch dishes from its chef driven award-winning kitchen in classic retro environment. Guests can start with fan favorite appetizers such as the Buffalo Chicken Wontons & Bang Bang Calamari and move on to crisp salads, House Smoked Ribs, Fresh Salmon or Grilled Steak Tips while enjoying a premium cocktails. Guests can round out their meal with decadent desserts and craft beers. Of course, Kings Dining & Entertainment also sets itself apart with timeless social gaming. Kings Dining & Entertainment features family friendly days and a haven for adults after 10pm.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

TVs everywhere, multiple bars with quick service in a "man-cave" type setting (Guys, be careful, from the moment I walked in, I wanted the blue prints to this place so I could scale it down for my basement) make this a must visit. 21 and over only on I-drive, which means you can escape the kiddies for the evening...all around, it was great and I would visit again...and that says a lot because I hate visiting I-Drive during the summer. However, I warn you, it's not inexpensive. Bowling is $8 per game per person, so be prepared for this kind of bill when you walk in...however, still very much worth it.

1  Thank Scott M
Rob M, Director of Sales at Kings Entertainment Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for the kind words about Kings and look forward to seeing you soon.

All reviews
"blast"
in 33 reviews
"pin"

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went there the first time for a birthday party, and liked it enough to return with kids for bowling. Totally renovated, clean, bowling place, that converts to an adult bar/ bowling at night. We only went during the day, and the shoes, tables, chairs etc were all nice and clean. The service was friendly and great. A waiter will serve food right to your bowling lane. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank IPhotoggirl

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the best time at a bowling alley EVER.

To start off, this place is right behind Ripley's Believe it or not and quite frankly I had NO IDEA this even existed. But my friend invited me out and we went.

The parking lot is huge and for I-Drive this is a big deal.

We got in and the place was playing good music and the ambiance in the place was laid back and easy going.

We sat down to eat before bowling and it was one of the best decisions I've made in a while. This is not your ORDINARY bowling alley food. The prices aren't outrageous and the food was darn good!

I got the Honey BBQ Wings that are made so that there is a handle you can hold while eating. They sort of strip the wing so the bone is used as the "lollipop stick" Have no fear though. There is plenty of meat on these wings. I thought they were superb.

My other friends got the 4 Cheese Mac and Cheese. EPIC! It was amazing.

The Nachos we got as an appetizer was good as well. I only wish it had more topping. But that was literally the ONLY complaint we had of the place.

My other friend got Scallops which were cooked just right. And tasted fantastic.

We also ordered a plain burger with cheese. It was good. The Fries however were AMAZING. They seem to be battered and deep fried just made them crunchy but not soggy.

Now onto the drinks. This place has DRINKS GALORE!

We got a Cherry Coke drink. This was actually the favorite of the night. I think we ordered like 8 of these. at 9$ a pop they can get pricey but they were delicious! It comes with an Old Fashioned Coca Cola bottle and a glass filled with various liqueurs and Grenadine. Tasted like heaven.

Another drink we ordered was the "Fizzy Lifting" drink which comes in an Erlenmeyer flask and has dry ice in the drink so it fizzes and looks cool! You pour this drink into a Martini glass which has a Gobstopper at the bottom. It is made with Snozzberry and of course we kept repeating "THE SNOZZLEBERRIES TASTE LIKE SNOZZLEBERRIES!" The entire night lol.

The service was great and even spoke with the Gm who was a nice man.

Bowling was fun! I bowled a 160. Not too shabby. The games are 7$ and 3$ shoe rental.

I will definitely be going back to this place.

2  Thank Marcus A

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you for another visit to Kings soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Visited while on holiday last week. Played two games of bowling while our party of 4 shared nachos. The waitress warned us that they large was rather big however we did manage to conquer most of it! Waitress was nice and pleasant, wish we remembered her name as she was great. We only visited during the day but would have loved to be there at night! Maybe next visit. The cocktails sounded lovely! Definitely be back again.

1  Thank Michaelaj23