“Not home but close to it”
Review of Halal Food Express

Halal Food Express
Ranked #1,036 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Manager was extremely friendly and very pleasant. After 10 days of not eating meat and not getting halaal food, this was a breath of fresh air. Food was great especially the chicken sharwarma. I had three children with me who refused to eat anywhere else. We ate in this take takeout for 6/6 days.

2  Thank drrsuliman

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were walking from one place to another and stumbled on this little deli style place. We had the gyro and let me tell you that it was awesome! The meat was cooked just right. It was just 1 guy in there doing the cooking and counter and he rocked it! After we finished our food he came out and checked on us. He was super friendly. It always makes the experience better to have friendly service. If you are a fan of gyros then check this place out!

1  Thank JJJackie
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I LOVED how authentic the food was. The Chicken Shawarma was fabulous. The gyro had more meat than most and a flavorful sauce. In the Arab style, it also has small bits of pickle. The Falafel was different than any I had eaten before, but it was good. Just a little bland. The stuffed grape leaves were greasy but good, and the service was wonderful. When you walk in the door I felt like I was a family friend after 4 minutes! The prices are great and the environment is plain but clean and efficient.
I will be back!! I strongly recommend.

1  Thank Maritdw
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If your looking for some thing delicious about the CHICKEN, go here. I just ate Chicken shawarma with fries, and its was one of the best chicken stuff I ever had. 10/10 for the food.

1  Thank Haris M
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman and made to feel very welcome. The food was nice and reasonably priced. We ordered the gyro meals and were served quickly. This place is half restaurant and half convenience store. Highly recommend.

2  Thank joowantitjoogotit