“My Discerning Brasilian Husband-and the rest of us-found a jewel!”

Giraffas Brazilian Grill
Ranked #363 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: #GiraffasUSA offers, grilled-to-order, Burgers, Salmon, Shrimp, Chicken Breast, Sirloin and, Brazil's favorite cuts of beef, Picanha (Pea-cahn-ya) and Contra Filet. Accompany our grills with our fresh-made traditional Brazilian sides of White, Brown Rice, Black Beans and Farofa (Fa-roh-fa) or, go a little more local, with our Fries (traditional or seasoned), real Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad, Grilled Veggies and chilled Organic White & Red Quinoa Salad. Top off with Giraffas amazing house-made sauces: Brazilian Vinaigrette, Chimichurri, Bahia Butter, Garlic Butter and BBQ. Choose one of our great Garden-Fresh Salads, or our Ceasar Salad, and accompany with grilled-to-order Chicken Breast, Contra Filet, Shrimp or Salmon. Come in enjoy our delectable Brazilian and tropical inspired desserts. Boldly Brazilian, Daringly Delicious. Download our Giraffas Loyalty App and get $2 off your next meal! (iphone & android).
Reviewed July 23, 2013

[A burger is not "native" Brasilian fare.] Brasilian cooks do pride themselves on prepping each dish so perfectly there is no need for even a salt or pepper shaker at the table. My maminha steak was fork tender and tasty and the sides of quinoa salad and blanched veggies were excellent - all well seasoned and good quantity for the cost! Others' steaks and fish were acclaimed. Desserts (we tried 'em all) were to-die-for tasty, and very artistically presented! Our only disappointment was no guarana national soft drink. Music was a bit too loud but not disabling.... Staff were very professional and 'simpatico'! Decor is enchanting and 'divertido'! Muito obrigada!'

BdP

1  Thank BPJones
GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Ola BP!
Thank you very much for eating with us and taking the time to let us know about you and your husbands experience. We are currently in the process of obtaining the guarana soft drink so please be patient with us.
Please know that we will be passing this review on to management.
Obrigado

There are newer reviews for Giraffas Brazilian Grill

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Beautiful structure and the menu made my mouth water I could not wait to get my "Brazilian picanha burger" when I took my firstt bite It turned out it was nowhere near a picanha burger . It tasted like a mc Donald's burger . Deceived by the menu one of my biggest pet peeves at restaurants . Not to mention one of the employees behind the counter kept saying it was 4:20. COMPLETLY unprofessional . That was my experience and I won't be going back or reffering it.

GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Hi,
On behalf of the entire Giraffas Team, we apologize for your experience at our IDrive restaurant. Please know that this review has been sent to the management team and will be looked over and corrected.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place looks brand new. My wife and I stumbled upon it when looking for baby stuff. When you come in the place looks very clean and bright. It's full of bright colors and shapes.

The food was very good I must say, and inexpensive. I was surprised that priced at $12 dollars for a burger with fries and three toppings, they cooked it just right. Just the fact that they ask for your preferred temperature was very impressive. Most other burger restaurants don't do that.

My wife got the picanha steak with three sides: grilled veggies, quinoa and mashed potatoes. She loved the steak and said the veggies were cooked just right. The quinoa, I tried it because she was raving about it, and I must say it was great. I had never tried quinoa this way, with a sort of dressing, carrots, corn and a mixture of red and white quinoa seeds. Very tasty.

Overall, this is a very good place to stop by after a day at the parks or shopping. It's so much better than the all you can eat Brazilian restaurants in the area that serve reheated food. Not to mention a million times better than the amusement park food that we all love to hate.

Management response:Responded June 28, 2013

Hi Manolo,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad to hear you stumbled upon us and enjoyed the food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was bland and portion sizes are inconsistent.

One person in our party got one piece of steak that was tough and overdone, the other piece was okay. Meatballs in the spaghetti were burnt.

GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Hi there,
We'd like to thank you for providing honest feedback about your experience! Please know that we have passed this review to the management team and will ensure that our food is prepared to satisfaction!
Thank you on behalf of the entire GIRA Team

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went to Giraffas to try it, because I have eaten there in Brazil. Well... It is way overpriced for what you get ( just across the street you can go to a Brazilian style Buffett for $10.00), cashiers don't speak Portuguese ..weird to work on a Brazilian restaurant and not be able to speak the language. At least they should have two or three cashiers that could be better communicate with all of the tourists that will be going there. My husband got his sandwich Re made three times ( he liked the taste) and my shrimp stroganoff was red sauce with shrimp...really bad... And expensive... Well..hopefully they will lower their prices and improve customer service.

1  Thank Renata C
GiraffasUSA, Community Manager at Giraffas Brazilian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

HI Renata,
We apologize for the delayed response on your review and appreciate very much you taking the time to provide us feedback. Please know that this has been passed to management and will be corrected.