“Always great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2,181 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite Firehouse Subs I have ever worked at. It is always clean and the employees are fun and friendly to be around. Its a great place to bring your kids. KIDS EAT FREE ON WEDNESDAY ALL DAY!!!

Stop by today,

• Visited July 2013

“Awful, awful service....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Good luck getting what you order out of this place. I went in with a specific list of what we wanted on a sandwich, ended up going back two more times, each time the arrogant employees behind the counter blaming the customer (me!) how can I go in with a list, confirm it with a receipt listing the ingredients and STILL get the wrong sandwich?!?!? My wife went back to the manager, who then refused to speak with her...was too busy for a customer. Since Kristin Morris seems to be the listed general manager covering Orlando and couldn't be bothered to speak to my wife, she's lost my family's business. No more Firehouse Subs for us!

• Visited June 2013