“Best cupcakes ever!”

Raphsodic Cooperative Company
listen4kristen
“Best cupcakes ever!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I can't even begin to think about what I'd do if I didn't have Raphsodic Bakery. I'm a local vegan, and this is the only place in town that satisfies the sweet tooth for the vegan & gluten-free community. This bakery has made my vegan transition a more effortless and enjoyable one! Knowing that I can enjoy every option on its mouth-watering menu is something that I am truly grateful for. Not only that, but Raphsodic Bakery is a place that I can take my non-vegan friends and family, as well as my gluten-free boyfriend, to with zero complaints and much satisfaction. We love sampling your charmingly innovative cupcakes. They’re rich, luscious, filling, unique, and satisfying. In fact, they’re better than the “real thing.” I love Raphsodic!

• Visited June 2013