“Avoid It's rubbish.”

Add it.
Wild Jacks Steak & Barbeque
Ranked #2,667 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very over priced. Very slow service. 30mins for a starter and then another 45 for the main. Well over $120 for and this with 2 kids eat free - so only 3 adults. Final cheek adding the fixed service charge. Avoid Avoid Avoid!

1  Thank sosarder

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had the steak there and oh my god this beats any over in the uk was so tender, you also get free refills and if they like you you get to keep the glass aswell they treat you lovely.

1  Thank joyce w
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The fact that there was only 2 other people in the place on a Saturday night should have told us something but we were hungry and wanted to eat. Any port in a storm right, OMG wrong wrong wrong, I think I would prefer to have my nostril hairs removed one at a time rather than visit this place again. We waited ages before finally getting someone to take our drinks order, then waited ages again before someone finally took our food order. I was beginning to get the feeling that the waiting staff were really not that bothered about performing any actual waiting duties there was only 2 other customers and they appeared to have the same problem as us. What eventually turned up was really not quite what I was expecting from the normal American standard I am use to when in the states. To be honest a Little Chef in the UK would have had faster service and better food including the presentation and if any one has ever had a Little Chef meal they will know what I mean. My Fish and chips contained no less than 22 chips, I know I counted them I couldnt believe how little I had on my plate, and that was all that was on my plate there was no garnish no salad no nothing. My sons Shark Steak when we cut into it was actually totally raw on the inside they had simply seared the outside of the shark steak and that was it. My husbands steak was all grisly, and after a few bites he refused to eat it. We called the waiter over and eventually someone came over. We then got a lecture on the fact that as the Shark was a wild fish it would have been cooked differently to what a farmed fish would have been. Yea well I think the word cooked was the keyword here, the Shark hadn't been cooked, the waiter actually totally agreed with us that it had not been cooked and then went on to lecture us again about how the steak should have been cooked with garlic and herbs and seared for longer. Yes we are well aware of that fact the point was it was not cooked. 15 mins of being told about how to cook a Shark Steak and we had really lost the will to live, eventually the offer was made to take the now freezing cold Shark Steak away and recook it. WHAT, my son who is autistic was refusing to eat or drink anything there now in case they poisoned him. We refused to pay for his meal full stop and when the bill turned up they had added on half of the price of hubbys meal because they said he had eaten half of it because he had eaten some of the Steak. A more patronising person you could not meet than the head waiter who then demanded we pay the gratuity, No Way mate, and who then gave us a history lesson on how the English had historically taken over the world and ruined it all. Really well that is as maybe but at least I can cook a Shark Steak without killing anyone. We paid what we thought was the correct price considereing the state of the meals and left, never ever to return I can quite safely say. My son stil talks about how Wild Jacks tried to kill him with poison from an uncooked steak, gotta love autistics. So there you have it if you like to be treated like a leper at a beauty contest then please visit Wild Jacks and enjoy the food, drinks and dubious service.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

never go unless u want to wait over a hour and then get nasty old inedible food and horrible service we had a male waiter that told us they were out of potatoes and then a woman brought us two old ones and we couldn't eat but we paid and will never go back the manager was rude and said all tourists are the same which we live here and to say that isn't how a manager should act

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to this restaurant tonight - 4 adults and 2 kids- decided to go in because it advertised kids eat free. Found out this was only the case if u purchase from their expensive entree selection. So we did. Waited 10mins before we Even got asked what we would like to drink. Then the salad that we ordered on the side of our meal were brought and sat there got 20mins... By that point we left after 40mins waiting on steaks!!! And there was only about 3 tables in! When we left- we paid for drinks we had and seen the bill should have been $109 .... So yes the 20% gratuity is added to ur bill already- and they don't deserve a penny!