“Big name and they have no idea how to make the main dish as advertised with the name Casa Mofongo. I had better Mofongos.”

Casa Mofongo Latin Grill
Ranked #2,771 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We were just walking in our neighborhood and saw this new restaurant not even a month old I said to my husband lets try it. Casa Mofongo the name should say it all. I order pechu mofongo that's chicken breast stuffed with mofongo sounds delicious and to drink I had an Isla del encanto which is 1/2 sangria and 1/2 piña colada. My husband had mofongo stuffed with shrimps and to drink he had a beer. I was very disappointed with a name as casa mofongo you should know how to make mofongo. No, my mofongo was made with a mix of green plantains and sweet bananas with cheese and bacon?? What??? Mofongo is made only be green plantains with garlic and pork cracklings. Horrible.. Make sure that if your name is Casa Mofongo you should know how to make the main dish as you advertise with the name which is the Mofongo. Very disappointed...

• Visited May 2013