“Filet Migon from a Dive Restaurant”
Review of Massage Connection

Massage Connection
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Massage Connection fit my budget, did the job and I felt great afterwards. Now, I'm not going to remember this place for the right reasons; I remember it for the location, aesthetics, and Sangria. Don't get me wrong... the massage was five star *****. Seriously. But to be honest, my initial impression was the surrounding environment of the business. I mean, Pawn Shop, Family Dollar (across the street), and Hair Shop with pictures of slimming products in the window does not give me the impression of a quality spa salon.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and attentive staff. I had two hours of spa services: Swedish massage, Body scrub, Mud Mask and Sauna.
Their unconventional service of Body Scrub and Mud Mask left something to be desired, yet it got the job done. Luxurious is not a word to describe the services or facility but you get what you pay for.

2  Thank PAStyle7