“Our favorite place for date night!”
Review of Kabooki Sushi

Kabooki Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabooki Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #721 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Orlando, Florida
“Our favorite place for date night!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been here maybe five times since they opened, and we've really liked it each time. I'm allergic to shellfish, and have settled in to my 'usual' of Ginger Lemonade, the Zen roll, a miso soup appetizer, and either the Bangkok Dreams (mango and coconut dessert...delicious and inventive) or the C-4 (chocolate deliciousness). I'd recommend the Bangkok Dreams dessert if mangos are in season, just because you can't anything like this dessert anywhere else. Get yourself to Kabooki!

Lewes, DE
“AMAZING--worth the ride ”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is definitely off the beaten tourist path-- more of a locals spot. GPS got us there. Lol. The food was truly creative and innovative. Just the memory of the Hawaii and Louis Vuitton rolls is making my mouth water. Taste bud explosions!!! Even the special pistachio pound cake dessert with citrus ice cream was homemade. Service was friendly and attentive-- this is a small place so reservations are a good idea. Can't wait to return. Kudos.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hidden Sushi Gem”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you like sushi, you will love Kabooki Sushi! Probably one of the best (if not the best) rolls I've had in or around downtown.
Their rolls are unique, fresh and delicious. One of my favorites is the Hawaii XO. It's yellowtail, avocado, white fish and tempura shallots, then they add a lemon confit which give the roll a bright, fresh citrus flavor which pairs perfectly with the seafood. Also love the Louis Vuitton roll, which lives up to its name: king crab meat, asparagus, then topped with some torched Wagyu beef and gold flakes. So good.
I went twice in a week. It was so good the first time that we made the second visit a birthday dinner venue for a friend. Everyone enjoyed all of the food. And, the restaurant did great with a large group (around 20). Had Laurel as a server both times and she did a fabulous job. Hats off to the chef as well for whipping up some special birthday desserts and the great food and service.
Kabooki is hidden in a little mini strip mall in between the Jimmy John's and Maguire, but the interior is super modern. Great spot I'll definitely be frequenting for sushi!

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“It's ok for the price”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were told by friends to try this new restaurant. They did said it was a little pricey. We liked the food and their beautiful looking. All of them were well arranged and decorated. However, if you ignore the looks, with the price you can get similar quality and equally tasty food elsewhere with half the price.

Visited November 2013
Deltona, Florida
“THE BEST”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner for the first time at KABOOKI last Saturday and it was out of this world delicious.
Fortunately I made reservations and we avoided an hour wait. On weekends forget going unless you have reservations.
Our server Justin was very helpful in our selections and we tried 5 different sushi rolls and they were all delicious.
Dragonfly was my favorite Sushi restaurant but now ranks number 2.
Chef Henry has been in charge at KABOOKI for seven months and knows how to do Sushi. Cannot wait to return next week.
One suggestion, put paper towel in the men 's bathroom !