“Black & Bleu Chips!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto
“Black & Bleu Chips!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited twice, dined in once. Came on Saturday for lunch takeout and had the black & bleu chips. By the time I got to eat them, I should had stayed at the restaurant. Came again on Thursday night and knew I had the right idea. Much better when hot and fresh. Hand cut potato slices, tenderloin tip cuts, sprinkled liberally with bleu cheese and scallions. YUM.
Tried the raspberry beer with them but it was too subtle. I'd have to reselect the next time.

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
south florida
“Blueberry Beer”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Hidden away in back of shopping plaza....large bar area, raw bar, great brew house atmosphere, don't forget to try the Blueberry Beer........

Visited April 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Overrated”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were excited to dine here after reading many positive reviews. Overall we were extremely disappointed with beer/food. One example of the poor food was the sweet potato fries which have a 1.50 upcharge vs french fries. They came to us soggy and cold. The waiter got us another order and they were warm and delicious. We really do not like to complain, but the first order was atrocious. Also very difficult to find parking place.
We have been to many brewpubs in Wisconsin and the craft beer there is SO much better. To me the Fuggles IPA tasted as though it had been brewed with much cheaper ingredients than I am used too. At 550 pint I sure did not find it a bargain. If you are not appreciative of great craft beers you will probably enjoy this place, otherwise i would avoid.

• Visited April 2014
Cleveland, OH
“The highlight of my vacation”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Fantastic beer, live music the night we went. Great menu with creative food options. Overall, just outstanding.

Visited April 2014
“Fantastic taste of Florida”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We came with a family of four (our kids 11 & 13). I go out of my way to avoid chain restaurants, but since this one was a local chain, we decided to try something that we couldn't find at home (MI). The seaside rustic interior was well done and clean. The service was friendly and helpful. The food was a wonderful blend of Floridian fare mixed with some Cuban taste. We started with an order of pulled pork nachos which came out looking like something out of the pages of a food magazine. It's flavors matched the plate presentation. We didn't try the raw bar but it was full of locals, which is a good sign. My kids ordered "kid fare", but everything was made in-house and was also delicious. My wife and I ordered the fresh catch of the day. Can't remember the name of the fish. Jack Hammer??? Anyway, it was fresh and halibut-like. What can I say the food and service was great. It was the perfect blend of casual and quality that we were looking for!