“Great Beer!!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were staying next door at the Clarion Inn, when the Guest Services man, Raf, told us to visit Sea Dog for all of beers and great American food. He gave us a 10% discount card and we were very happy and visited 2 more times during our stay. Simply Brilliant atmosphere and we loved trying all of the different types of beers and ales.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

new restaurant that we came across when we went to the pirate crazy golf and hooters,they specialize in ale and beer of which i had 2 with amazing different flavors e place had been open for a week and is huge but with a really personal feel and an area outside.The staff were amazing especially our waiter who talked to us about england and a band in england he managed,he was so friendly and they couldn't do enough for you.The nacho's my boyfriend looked enough for 4 people and the crab cakes were amazing, if you want good food especially that specialize in seafood, brilliant well done guys

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband are staying at a nearby hotel and saw Sea Dog had just recently opened... Who am I to say no to some craft beer?!?! We had a great time. The employees were all very attentive , helpful and informative. The beer was delicious, and the food great!! The blueberry beer was my fav, and the pretzel sticks... Amazing!! Everything was clean and everyone nice. Definitely a must-go if you're in the area!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We LOVE the Sea Dog Brewing Company in Orlando. The beer, food, and hand-crafted sodas are great. My favorite beers include the Sea Dog's Blueberry, Raspberry, and Apricot Ales all on tap! Shipyard's Sun Fish and Applehead are incredible to enjoy as well. We have really enjoyed the service! The friendliness of the staff has been top notch each time we have been in. We have enjoyed every entrée we have ordered including the Apricot Ale chicken sandwich, Blueberry Ale BBQ chicken wings, Cuban sandwich, burgers, seafood platters, lobster mac n cheese, and the pulled pork BBQ nachos, made with their Porter. The patio is dog-friendly. They have giant Connect-4 and Jenga games, as well as corn hole to play. Happy Hour specials are great. It's great for families! We love the Mug Club benefits...and we will be back often.

1  Thank SB220
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I try to split my time between Chicago & Orlando as often as possible and randomly came across this eatery because I sign I saw off of I-4 in Lake Buena Vista. In any event, it's just recently opened and is absolutely AWESOME!

This place brews their own beer which excited me because I'm a big beer fan; particularly when microbrews are offered. They didn't disappoint. I had 2 of the many offered and really enjoyed them both. I also had the pot roast sandwich and it was heaven on a bun. The meat was tender and seasoned really well. I had a side of mac and cheese which was made with their blonde beer - always very good.

Stuffed and not wanting any more food, I was bribed into trying their blueberry tiramisu. Again, heaven. Super light and a great finish to an already great dinner.

Finally, the wait staff was incredibly nice and very friendly. The manager of the pub, Sara C, was just great and welcoming.

Looking forward to going back and would recommend anyone who lives in the Orlando area or even just visiting, check out this place. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Richard K