“very good sushi for a good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #901 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Sao Paulo, SP
“very good sushi for a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

when I am in orlando I always visit the restaurant
the atmosphere is not great , but the sushi is very good , and well done
also is the only one all you can eat sushi in orlando that i no off.
I recommend , for a very good sushi dinner , without paying a lot

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Kissimmee, Florida
“"Genuine Japanese Sushi Made Fresh"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

On a recent visit to Suki Hanna, I was tempted into trying the All You Can Eat $21.95 Special! Rest assured, this is no classic buffet, but rather a pre-set price for an amazing selection of fresh to order Sushi. I ordered numerous speciality rolls, salads, and lightly fried fritters. As I entered with an appetite and a challenge to this rare opportunity to eat a slightly excess amount of Sushi at a great price, I carefully selected multiple items which were brought to my table fresh, and with outstanding presentation and taste! The decor, cleanliness, and prices are unmatched! The best part is that this place is genuinely Japanese. This is not a Chinese establishment that jumped on the Sushi bandwagon, these are JAPANESE!!! The Kani Salad, Tempura items, and Specialty rolls are all amazing!!!

1 Thank LatinEssence
The Villages, Florida
“Best sushi ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

There 'all you can eat' option was worth twice the price ($21.95).

Their 'Spicy Girl' roll was the best tasting sushi roll I have tasted anywhere we have been.

Everything was included, even fried cheese cake dessert!

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Surprisingly great sushi for such a great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I went here for dinner one night after craving some sushi. After reading reviews online about the "all you can eat" for $21 we figured why not. Arriving at the strip mall sushi place, if I hadn't read the reviews I don't know if we would have ever picked this off the street, but we were so presently surprised! The place is very nice, the decor is of a much more expensive restaurant.

We decided not to do the "all you can eat" as we were not that hungry and decided to order off the regular menu. Mondays and Wednesdays they have roll specials 40%-60% off.

We ordered a few pieces of sushi (8) and a few different rolls (2), ordering is a little different as you need to fill out a sheet of paper to give to your waiter.

The food was fantastic! We loved the miso soup, seaweed salad, sushi (so fresh!) and all the rolls. We ate WELL for less than $30. We already are planning to eat here again before we head back to New York.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good place for lunch sushi specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant have sushi specials if you are in a strict budget. My husband and I have been here more than once for lunch and he orders the lunch bento box. I on the other hand order the sushi special where they have it priced between 40-50% off the menu. I am not too thrilled About the dinner portions it seems like it is the same size as the lunch.
Not too busy during lunch and they maintain cleanliness in the restrooms.
I would recommend this place for lunch.