“Rocky horror was awesome” 4 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$88.99*
and up
Luxury Family Fun Night: Dinner and a Movie at Universal Orlando Resort with...
Ranked #117 of 419 things to do in Orlando
Belfast, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Rocky horror was awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I visited this theatre twice during my stay once to see a movie and once to see rocky horror live. The cinemas are big with plenty of seating although for some reason everyone who wanted to talk during the movie decided to sit near me! I visited again to see rocky horror live which was amazing, very funny, I believe they perform every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month so if you get the chance come up to the lab and see what's on the slab!

Visited September 2013

Brunswick, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great movie experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Twenty screens with the latest movies and lots of dining and entertainment options for before and after the show in Universal's CityWalk area.

Visited August 2013
Mar del Plata, Argentina
146 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Such a good cinema”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great cinemas,

Pros:
-Cristal clear image, state of the art screen
-Chance to purchase online prior to arrival, so i had my tickets even before i landed in the USA.
-IMAX its an experience in itself, it is so great i wish all cinemas were IMAX
-3D work perfect

Cons:
-Really cold, if you go to the parks and during the day you feel like watching a movie make sure you have a coat with you...its freezing in the cinema.
-Prices are on the rise, 16 usd for imax....what???

Visited August 2013
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“My first and only US cinema experience..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went here with my girlfriend simply to experience the cinema in the US and see how it compares to back home. We picked an awful movie, however the cinema itself was brilliant. Wish we went to imax/3d so thats why I cant rate it any higher than 4 stars however judging by the regular 2d experience, Im sure it would get 5 stars hands down for the imax/3d experience. We didn't try any of the food so I cant comment on that.
However Im not sure if its a cultural thing or not but the audience seemed to cheer and 'holler' quite a bit lol, strange experience.

Visited June 2013
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best cinema I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The best cinema I have ever been in. It has improved loads since I last visited in 2003. It now is all digital..huge screens, comfy leather chairs and great sound. IMAX 3D here is also fantastic!

Only negative is the self service kiosks no longer accept non US credit cards.

Visited July 2013