“Best Pie in the Universe”
Review of Sister Honey's

Sister Honey's
Ranked #35 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Where are all the reviews?! Sister Honey's is a hidden gem. Not only does my family rave about this wonderful bakery, you'll hear many locals tell you that it is the place to go. I have one word for you- PIE. We've tried many pies at Sister Honey's and each and every one of them have given us a reason to come back. My daughter is a key lime pie enthusiast and adores this bakery's version, including the oh-so amazing orange key lime pie. However, hands down, the coconut cream pie is the best we've ever had. It is FABULOUS. There is also a selection of cakes and cookies, and even quiches. What makes this bakery go 'round is the kind-hearted owner, Yvette. Yvette has earned many awards for her pies. She always greets me by my name, with a huge smile on her face. Her husband is also extremely helpful when it comes to choosing the perfect slice of pie. We love Sister Honey's!