“Great bar, just OK wings when crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #744 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great bar, just OK wings when crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went here during a Broncos playoff game. The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic, with fans of both teams and those there to watch the next game. It was loud and full of energy.

Now, the food—that’s an entirely different matter. The order was screwed up, not to mention several wings short of the 20 that we ordered. The wings weren’t hot. Likely because it was sitting there for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if ours was actually a 15-wing order (is there such a thing?) that someone else placed.

The waitress was really friendly and attentive, which is especially laudable given how crowded the place was.

Overall, a great bar but doesn’t seem to be the best fit if you want wings!

• Visited January 2014

philadelphia area
“Tons of space, friendly servers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were here on a really dead Tuesday night. It was walking distance from our hotel but it was POURING the rain. So most people weren't venturing out unless starving!
They were having a great deals on wings on Tuesday nights so we lucked out. I got a salad with grilled chicken and just wing sauce as a dressing so I skipped the fried food (ok, I stole 2 boneless wings from my husband). I like hot sauce. I eat it on everything. So I wasn't afraid of the sauce and I was fine for the first half of the meal. The second half, my nose was running and my mouth was on fire. But that is the way I like it! So order accordingly.
What I loved about this restaurant is that it was made to accommodate groups. Sometimes with a bigger family (six of us), we have to wait forever or just have to split into two groups...not fun when your oldest kid is 11. Here, we saw groups of 10 and even 18 sat with no problems.

• Visited May 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Power Outage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to this location for dinner but they were experiencing a power outage, so we went to the one on 7004 International Drive. Chicken wings were great...moist inside. Had coleslaw for only $0.99...great value. Service was great.

• Visited April 2014
Warrenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open late, great food, lots of games to watch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I was visiting Orlando on business and ate here the night I got into town. Truthfully, I wanted to go somewhere else, but I got in kind of late and it was close & open.
I'm so glad I went! The staff was great. Service was awesome. The food was really good too. I tried a steak burger with fries and it was HUGE! Very tasty food and lots of it.
Some day when I have more time and am not going to go to bed right after I eat at BWW, I'll try some spicy wings...but not this trip.
They also had a good beer special going.
Again, great food, great service!

• Visited April 2014
“Sauces too sugary, naked wings not great.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I really wanted this chain to be great but can't find anything good to write other than they have a lot of TV monitors with sports everywhere you look.

Wings are nothing special here. They are fried and dry. Sauces are good but you have to like over-sweet to appreciate them. Hot is HOT but still high in carbs.

The atmosphere is bare-bones and wide open.

To catch a game, OK, but otherwise avoid and do not waste your money on take-out. For that, I would do pizza hut or even Tyson's frozen wings from the grocery store.