“Went cause was close to hotel.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #624 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2014

PROS
- close to hotel
- food was good - tasted same as Canadian Buffalo Wild Wing locations
- lots of TV screens to watch from
- staff were very friendly and attentive to our concerns
- balloon lady made balloon animal for my daughter (for tip)

CONS
- busy busy busy and very noisy (may just have been that night though)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We ate here a few times during our recent stay. Its a friendly atmosphere, service was quick, food was hot, tasty and fresh. Ideal if you don't want to spend hours in a restaurant.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed in a hotel within walking distance..needless to say, we ate there a few times! We made it for happy hour (4-7) both nights that had beer, well drinks & food specials that we took advantage of, also ordered more drinks before happy hour was OVER!! LOVE IT WHEN WE HAVE THAT OPTION!!!! The place does get packed, both nights when we left there was a huge wait... We had great service even though it was busy. Just plan on getting there a little early. It's very large inside, but a smaller waiting area. They also had someone making balloon animals for the customers both nights too!! We WILL be back! Thanks BDubs!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I love buffalo wild wings. Awesome wings.
This particular location. I came yesterday 3/30/14 around 4pm. When we walked in there was a very unpleasant smell that hit us. The hostess that was at the front greeted up with a "Whats Up". I literally responded with "What's Up". He said again "Whats Up"...I said um mm table for four...never experienced that before. I guess that's the new hostess greeting. As soon as we cut the corner to walk to the sitting area. There was a gentleman sitting with a large pizza box from Pizza hut. I thought that was weird. When we were seated. My sister couldn't stand the smell (It was her first time at Buffalo Wild Wings) so she wanted to see if we could sit outside. I went back up to the hostess stand. The gentleman that was there wasn't there anymore. When I was passing back buy the Pizza guy (he was not a delivery man...he was a real customer). One of the servers (young AA male) asked him nicely to take the pizza to the car. He explained that it wasn't a "good look". The man looked him in his face and told him No. The waiter again tried to compromise with him and nothing came of it. The pizza box gentlemen was sticking to his guns. As I was standing at the hostess stand. For about 3 minutes I watched waitresses, the (supervisor or manager) look at me and continued to ignore my presence. A little after one of the cooks came out of the back. I thought he was coming to address the pizza box guy, instead he opened up the box and ate him a slice. Right in front of me. He looked back at me and asked me if I needed any help and I responded, "Yes. I was wondering how long I was going to have to stand here until someone asked me that question." By then a whole crowd of servers had gathered around the front where the "pizza party" was. Crowding the entrance. The supervisor of manager on shift she was there. She said nothing about it. I guess she was trying to be everyone friend and not be there manager.
By the time Mr. Hostess came back I was feeling like I picked the wrong place to enjoy my lunch with my family. I told him we would like to be seated outside and he didn't have a problem moving us. I had two young children in my party we completely forgot that people smoke in the outside seating area...be aware...it didn't last very long though. The deck was a mess. At the time it wasn't very crowded. Out of all the tables there were about 3 tables that had people sitting at them. We choose to sit at the cleanest of the tables (it wasn't that clean). As soon as we sat down, I excused myself to go to the restroom and let me tell you. The rest room was disgusting. THIS IS THE BY FAR THE DIRTIEST LOCATION I HAVE BEEN TOO. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS LOCATION HAS BEEN OPENED BUT THE SMELL WHEN YOU ENTER, TO THE DECK, TO THE CONVIENTENT STORE LOOKING BATHROOMS ARE THE WORST! I DIDN'T EVEN LET MY FOUR YEAR OLD SON GO TO THE RESTROOM. I MADE HIM WAIT. When I went back to the table my waiter had already been to the table. My sister ordered all the drinks. She bought them back and had no regard for my presence at the table. She pulled out her pad after she brought our drinks to the table and asked us if we were ready to order. My sister had questions because she had never been to the restaurant before. I don't know if our waitress was having a bad day or she just has a bad attitude all together. But, she had no patience with us. I asked her about the sides (I usually never get sides just wings and the same appetizer) she literally grabbed my menu, flipped my page and said, "Sides"....ummmmm okay. I assume she was on a time clock because she said I will come back when you all are ready. She didn't say it pleasantly either. Well when we finally got our orders together she came back and placed them. The kids orders were find. My Sister ordered wings and fries. She never got her fries. The waitress never said anything about it. My order came out late (real late) like 15 minutes after everyones order. By the time I got my wings everyone else was done eating. My sister was still waiting on her fries. Our waitress didn't give an explanation about why our order was screwed until I asked her. Politely I asked her why wasn't my wings out yet? She replied, The kitchen gave you the wrong sauce. I wanted you to have fresh wings. So for fresh wings you have to wait. If you don't want to have fresh wings you can have the wings that are sitting to the side. Now right there I could have snapped at her and asked to speak to the manager. But I kept it nice and polite and I said thank you. I was hoping that my attitude would motivate her to change hers. IT DIDN'T! My wings came out and still nothing about my sisters fries. She never refilled our drinks. My sister told her when she brought the check out that she could forget about the fries and she didn't want them on her check. Our waitress literally said OKAY...no explanation. No apology. When she bought the checks out I asked her for her name. She looked confused. But I wanted to know it for the purpose of this review. Her name was ALISHA OR ALICIA one or the other. She was also working the bar. When she brought the checks I was very tempted not to leave her a TIP. But, because I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt I did. At 15%. I take pride in my tipping. I always tip 20% or above for services because I remember how it was when I was in college working for tips. I also believe in blessing people. She didn't deserve a tip. She deserved an attitude check. Overall I will never attend this location again. You would think because this location is on International drive that it would be cleaner and the staff would be more professional and pleasant since International sees so many tourist. NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings for a quick lunch after SeaWorld. I was glad we were seated near the front door because seats farther in the restaurant were near the noisy indoor basketball goal. This is definitely NOT the place for a quiet meal. Tons of TV screens for those who like to watch various sports while eating, but the extreme fighting show was a bit much while trying to eat. I chose to avoid looking at that screen during lunch. The food was pretty good, but we had to wait a LONG time for the food to be prepared after it was ordered. While the restaurant looked clean, someone in management needs to scan the place to make sure it looks neat, too. We actually all liked our sandwiches and salads. Sometime we will try Buffalo Wild Wings in another location and see how compares.