“Maybe next time”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Loud, noisy, slow service, I guess I would go with my buds but not with small kids. Our server was slooooooooooowwwwww. Couldn't get it together. Should have been a 2 hour stay, ended up being a 3 hour ordeal. My sandwich was actually good. My drink had so much garnish in it I could have skipped my meal.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

You know exactly what you are getting when you go to BWW. It is a solid place to eat with good food and a fun environment. Nothing there really wowed me but there were no disappointments. I would go again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Tried the one on international drive, at first thought it was very loud with lots of screens everywhere but it is a kind of sports bar, the food was not great and would not go back without a fight

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Service here was great and good drink specials daily. The staff was very attentive. They have buzztime trivia available. One day it was freezing inside because they had the A/C too cold so we decided to sit outside. very pleasant.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ended up at this one as the original one we went to smelled like sewer so we came here. Apparently it just opened and it was very up to date in decor. The place was happening for sure during a week day lunch. Service was a little slow but at the end the food was very good.