“Good Activity on a Rainy Day”

Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Ranked #35 of 232 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It's a whole new spin on bowling! Splitsville Luxury Lanes ™ is a two-story, 50,000 square-foot bowling and dining complex located in the heart of Downtown Disney’s West Side ® at the Walt Disney World Resort. Splitsville’s atmosphere is a rare combination of upscale and nostalgic feel which is the perfect place for your party with 30 luxury bowling lanes, billiards, live entertainment, and ample indoor and outdoor seating. Splitsville is an energetic yet comfortable atmosphere that can handle parties up to 1500 guests. It doesn't stop there! Splitsville offers an eclectic menu that features everything from fresh-rolled sushi to traditional favorites like mouth-watering cheeseburgers and hand-tossed pizzas. Splitsville is the perfect experience for convention buyouts, cocktail receptions, corporate team-building events, and kids parties, so get ready to ROLL IN and ROCK OUT for your next event!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Sarasota, Fl.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good Activity on a Rainy Day”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

It was raining so the theme parks were out. We decided to take our small kids bowling as they had never been. We had a very nice time. The perk to this place is that it is loud - so it is a easy place to have kids! It is very expensive (my husband joked it should be called Walletsville) - but all in all that is what is expected at Downtown/Disney. While it was $20 to bowl on a Saturday afternoon - it did include shoes and I appreciate the person helping us recommended that my two small children share a name/team while bowling so that I only had to pay for one of them at $20 instead of both of them at $40. (and shoes were free.)
We decided to eat first which turned out to be a good idea so that the kids got used to the room, and could watch other people bowl. After we ate, we then moved to our lane with our drinks (and the rest of our kids pizza) so we could continue the fun. They even had the equipment such as bumpers and the metal thing you put the ball on to roll it down the lane to aid in our kids fun. I'd be back, and would recommend it to anyone in the Downtown Disney area looking to do something inside.

1 Thank AXO1010

Miami, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We hit this place up during our 2014 Spring Break vacation on an unusually cold day (47 degrees). Very organized, you pay per person, and based on the amount of people in your group, they tell you how much time you are given to bowl. We are a family of 4, so that gave us 1 hour and 15 minutes to bowl, which was more than enough for us to play 2 complete rounds.

Drinks are great, I recommend the "Miami Vice" which is a pina colada and rum runner mix. Food looked great, but I wouldn't use my bowling time to eat and bowl....

1 Thank Anthony M
New Fairfield, Connecticut
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Bowling Disney Style”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were looking for something different to do while at Downtown Disney, and this seemed like it! It may seem strange to be in Florida in March, escaping the cold from CT.... and to be inside bowling! But, it was really quite fun.
My two teenage daughters and I went in just to bowl. It's rather expensive on the weekend, at $20 per person for an hour. They give you shoes and a guide walks you to a lane. There are two floors with many lanes. You can also just go to eat and not bowl. There is dining both inside and out.
We were assigned our lane, and then our "guide" put our names into the computer. The timer begins and you get that full hour. A waiter is also assigned to each lane, and there is a nice sized table with booth and stools to sit at while waiting your turn.
Food rather standard. We had two appetizers and sodas and our drinks were constantly being refilled. We were able to get three games in during that hour. Nothing fancy about bowling, but just the atmosphere was fun and it was a happy place. Give it a try! Oh, and we went on a sunny Sunday afternoon, and walked right in. No wait at all.

2 Thank PalaceFamily
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good bowling experience”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stopped in to play a few games while at Downtown Disney before lunch. Get set was very fast and easy as was the shoe dispensing. Kids were able to play with out too much trouble using the big balls as they come in different weights. Really like that the rails come up by player. Staff were polite and accommodating. Three of us played about 2.5 games in 1hr. Price is similar to other bowling places we have played at.

1 Thank MorrisRoad
Boca Raton, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love it here”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Every time I visit disney, I eat here. On this trip I ate here twice. The nicest staff I've encountered anywhere. I set the super tuna sushi roll, it is amazing. The pizza is a FULL size pizza for $13 and very good. Kids had burgers and hot dogs also good. If you order a cone of French fries as an appetizer if comes with a delicious dipping sauce. I highly recommend it here! Make a reservation!

1 Thank susan k